If you went down on a girl and saw a little stretch marks on the inside of her thighs, would you be grossed out?

just a little on the inner thighs but not that bad, does it gross you out or is it unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl has stretch marks, arms, stomach, boobs, butt, thighs, arms, legs, etc. It's okay because it's natural. It's okay to be insecure about them but in reality guys really don't care. If they're going down on you they won't be worried about that, they'll have their focus on pleasing you and how awesome you taste. Like I said, it's okay to be insecure about them but after awhile, they really don't matter to you anymore. I used to be so insecure and would stress over them and cry trying to get rid of them and a couple years later I just didn't care anymore. It's my body and I love myself. It does take time and if you're maybe like "I won't ever not be insecure about them" believe me, you'll get over it. But I doubt a guy would even think much of stretch marks anyways. In fact, there are some guys who like them, I don't know why really

What Guys Said 12

• I have them myself. So, no, no problem ;-)

• I'm about to lick someone's vaginal fluids and risk disease; how exactly does this compare to "tiny stretch marks" relatively speaking on a scale of one to anything regarding "disgusting" and "unattractive"?

• Most guys don't notice stretch marks

• nah... i'd just overlook em

• Who cares.

• I have zero problems with stretch marks. No body is perfect.

• It wouldn't matter at all.

• No, that wouldn't gross me out. It would be just fine.

• Stretch marks don't gross me out
    They look like hardcore lightning bolts lol

• no im fine with it. people grow and gain weight and lose weight fast. so im fine, its part of nature.

• No, it wouldn't gross me out.

• i would start kissing her inner thighs a lot if i seen that

What Girls Said 3

• Every single woman who has gone through puberty has stretch marks. If a guy is like "omg my unrealistic view of the female body killed my boner" he's not a guy you want around your lady parts anyway. You are beautiful, perfect, and amazing just the way you are :)

• No, I would kisssssss them.

Don't worry, stretch marks are pretty common and most people don't care about them. If someone goes down on you and feels grossed out, tell them to fuck off. Not a nice person at all! you're better on your own.

• No, I have them too, i bealive everyone gets them. even men sometimes. Its puberty bacically and they can go away.