What kind of clothing is really attractive/ hot but not slutty?

I don't want to look trashy by any means but I'd like to look more appealing to guys. I want to know what is and isn't liked that girls wear.

What do you guys think of all the showy bras under shirts or criss cross strapped. No back ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• What you're wearing in your profil pic is perfect ;3 for other options skinny jeans, denim shorts, solid colors and low-cut anything is fine

• What do you think of all the bralettes under shirts and criss cross strap things?

• Oh my gosh you're great thanks haha. 😊😂

• So, you're essentially a tease, just to get a rise out of people... drama

What Guys Said 11

• I have always being a fan of jeans

• Your outfit in your picture is on point dude, Ya don't need to change a thing! :)

• the low v shirt and blazer jacket you have on in your profile pic is just the right mixture. you already know how to dress, you don't need tips

• It's throwing all the opinions off haha. That was a one night dinner function I got to dress fancy. I mean all other days haha

• Why do you want to look more attractive than you already are?

• Form fitting dresses

• I think dresses are very attractive

• 0|0
  • No clothing (:

• Lol. Something I won't go to jail for public indecency

• Would u do if if it was ok and u would get away with it (;

• What you're wearing looks superb. I think you should see what's in fashion, because personally I'm not much into it haha. I guess it depends on what the occasion is too...

• I like what you're wearing in your profile pic. But you might want to find something that covers a bit more up top.

• Yeah that was a fancy dinner function. My most revealing top ever.

• Best way to dress? Find your best asset, and cover the rest

What Girls Said 6

• Belarus is currently much like India in terms of public decency, what you do inside of your homes is your own business. Some cities do have nude beaches, nude sun bathing. We are gradually improving. I am planning to shift to Netherlands in future where it is much more permissive

What you and I are wearing in our pics is perfectly fine. But a revealing dress [unless situation demands it] showing nipples will invite trouble both in India and Belarus

• people really commends me whenever I wear sunny dresses or any types of dresses

• tight shirt but long, meaning it covers your stomach

• A cute dress, pencil skirt up to your knees and cute simple heels😃💕🙈💎✨

• crop tops are fem but not slutty at all.

• dress for yourself not for guy, don't be so needy and attention seeking

• She is right.

• My apologies. I didn't look to see I put that. I really wasn't meaning to be attention seeking. I'm sorry it put you out. Honest.

• All good don't worry about it :)