PLEASE HELP! <3 I just need some guts. Give me some guts... and a tiny push. lol. Thanks?

You guys! My boyfriend, his boss is throwing a potluck party. He wants to bring me?
He is wanting to bring me. We are not a new relationship, but we are workin on our relationship, because we have had some hardships... am very nervous. Only because I do not like to feel ignored or uncomfy, and in the past, when our relationship was not so good, he would get swept off talkin to others, and I would just be sittin there being quiet and left out. I do not know any of these girls, and I do... I do trust him, but I do not trust them... which is very reasonable, as I do not know them at all. lol.

I don't know if I should go or not, I feel am very different from the girls he works with. And am very uncertain because I don't know how he is going to treat me there, not because there are other girls, but because he has a little bit of social anxiety where his attention span wanders a lot...

He still has to ask if he can bring me, but he has been wanting to find a great way to introduce me for awhile, he told me he is proud of being with me, and wants to show me off to them.

If I can go... should I go!! Oh my gosh... I am really in need of some great advice or... a sprinkle of confidence.

Thank you.. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• www.youtube.com/watch

You're welcome :)

• That made me really happy...

• Oh my gosh!! :) I really needed that. Um not only for my tiny situation here, but my... whole... life... Thank you soooo much!! :) Ugh. I think sometimes you are in need of somebody to just yell at you to encourage you. lol. :P

• To have you jump out of your skin... and shake you. That is what happened with me lol. :)

What Guys Said 5

• You have a fear.. what is a fear? something in your head. it's intangable meaning you can cancel out the fear because it is not there. You think that it's going to be bad when it reality it could be great.

Tell your boyfriend to be and stay with you and even introduce you and so on. I get super socially anxious at times and i have to calm down and relax for a minute. if need to talk more you can pm me. You can do this!! i believe in you!!!

www.quickmeme.com/.../...27cf383bcfec16da62ff6.jpg

• *committs seppuku* here... 😵

• You should go. I'm a little old fashioned but when women go to such events with their partners it is to help make a good impression on others and you can represent him well.

If he begins to get nervious then perhaps ask him to introduce you to someone he knows there so it is not awkward, you can help him!

• You'll do great girl, just smile and you'll win them over ;)

• If you want guts just drink a few cups of wine.

What Girls Said 4

• You should definitely go! It sounds like something he enjoys, so you should try to enjoy it with him. As for not trusting the girls there, show them that this is YOUR man and not theirs. He obviously really likes you and is with you for a reason. Just try to be social and get to know everyone. Have fun :)

• Find the very best potluck recipe you can and have fun! You can talk about food with other people and meet the other wives and GFs. It will be fun! It's an important networking opportunity for him first and foremost. You're there to make the very best impression you can and support him.

• Here you go a variety of guts to choose from conniesun.files.wordpress.com/.../...835048749.jpg LOL, I'm kidding : P

What are you waiting for. Go have fun! Him wanting you to go to his work party think is a step up into your relationship, on a serious note.

• lay down the line that you don't want a relationship with him and that you simply want to go as a friend

• Uh.. Just because he likes to interact with other girls as well?

• Ah I had a hunch there was some misunderstanding going in there. :)

• yes you should definitely go and have fun