WORK SCHEDULES - Graveyard , Morning Lark or "Normal" ?

There are enough job titles in the world to name all the stars above our head and all of them have different working hours.

So here's a question.
Do you prefer... the graveyard shift , the impossibly early shift or the 'normal hours' ?

WORK SCHEDULES - Graveyard , Morning Lark or

• Graveyard shift
  • Day shift
  • Weirdly early shift but not quite day shift

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose day shift - I just want to be like normal people! It's annoying working when others are out, enjoying themselves, so I would prefer to work the same time most people do.

Graveyard would be better seeing as I'm a night owl, but I need evenings after work to relax. Unfortunately, my job starts early and ends late, before people start work and waaaay after they finish work, so I have to do them both. :(

What Girls Said 5

• I had one job where I started at 5am and it was awesome. There was no one on the road on the way to work, the coffee was fresh, and people were way more mellow in the morning. AWESOME

• graveyard if im certain i won't get raped.

bc i hate being at work during the day and i get restless at night and i love bing awake to greet the sun:)

• I picked dayshift because I want to enjoy the morning , take things slow and you know have some time to myself to relax and then I can have a better chance at enjoying the more.

:)

• So much moe awake at night so I'd choose that over anything else :)

• Graveyard shift sounds cool.

What Guys Said 5

• I have been working "graveyard" for the entire time that @GraySailorsBride and I have been married (9 years this month).

• I work the day shift. I wish I could work the night shift. I wish my students would come in at midnight, but their mothers and fathers wouldn't like it.

I worked as a security guard at the nightshift and sometimes the day shift. I much preferred working the nightshift.

• I work from home but do most of my work at night

• weirdly early so i can enjoy the sunlight after the shift is done.

• Early cuz then i get the rest if the day for myself