Have you ever heard of or seen this creepy Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask "Ben Drowned" theory made by Creepypasta?

Supposedly, Creepypasta made a story about how a guy named Matt had a friend named Ben who gave him his old N64 console with Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. Ben later died. After Ben's death, Matt starts playing Majora's Mask. The game gets heavily bugged with very creepy glitches. So in short words, the game is supposedly cursed for Matt since his friend Ben died.

• Yes, that shit is fucking creepy as hell.
  • Yes but it really isn't all that creepy to me.
  • No but now I'm starting to feel creeped out.
  • No and I still don't feel creeped out.
Sorry for the very long video but that's how long the "Ben Drowned" video is.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a total sucker for video game and internet creepy pasta. We spend so much time on electronics. It's kind of interesting to think there might be scarier things on the web than deep web bs and malware.

• The very last message at the end of this video "Please... help me." along with the Mask Salesman (with the creepy ass facial expressions) is what boosted the creepiness level of this video.

• I kind of think just the idea of something other than dust and data living in the cartridge is a cool idea. We invest so much time and emotion into games. It feels like sometimes there should be some record of that other than on the game. Otherwise it feels a little worthless and a waste of time XD Who wants to waste time?

What Guys Said 1

• LOL, yes, I have heard of it.