I feel lonely and I am worried about the future and what's to come?

Like I have friends we text we talk but feel lonely they have relationships and they seem to be doing okay and a lot of then actually loo up to me saying I am a strong person I want to be like you and so on but I feel lonely as hell I want someone I can be with that makes me happy like there boyfriends and girlfriend's but nobody shows interst in me like that and I feel bad because of it I want to be comfortable and good on my own and not sound desperate and shut like I am now. I don't want to worry about when I get a girlfriend or boyfriend will I be enough for then when we have sex will it be good or wI'll it be a disaster am I gonna get played or used I am just a wreck but nobody sees it

Most Helpful Girl

• If you truly want something you do not have, you have to put an effort into doing something you have never done before. Complaining about your loneliness and your lack of happiness won't ever change anything.

What Girls Said 1

• Can I rant to you too? I definitely feel you. I wrote my crush a long letter for a special occasion of his, saying how I look up to his strength and gifts and everything (he's a year older so that's legit) but I am so tormented inside because I truly like him, but I don't think he does, and though I know studies come first, people around me are talking eye candies, crushes and relationships so I'm feeling awfully lonely right now and all I want is someone to like me, or please, please, could that guy like me too. > <

• Hey you have direction that's good

• Thank you! I wish you all the best in finding someone!

What Guys Said 2

• the future is in your control
    i often feel lonely too, butwe are strong because we are alone...
    dont worry about the consequences of hypothetical actions, just take action

• You need to find others you bozo your'e tha guy