Do you or have you ever smoked a cigarette?

Do you smoke? Have you ever tried it?

If so, what made you want to start?

• No.
  • I have tried it in the past.
  • Yes, I do smoke.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't smoke and I've also never tried it.

It's not even for health reasons, I just never saw the appeal to it. Most people cough when they first try and even after they've been smoking for awhile. I think coughing is annoying. I also think it smells disgusting, so I can only imagine how bad it tastes. I also notice any smoke burns your eyes (that's annoying.)

I've also never drank (except for sips) alcohol, or done any illicit drugs, including using marijuana. I'm straight edge when it comes to substances.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 17

• I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. Never wanted to, I find it gross and disgusting, not to mention super unhealthy.

• I have smoked a few times but more so in a social setting. I don't like it that much. I can't remember when last I smoked.

• I've tried it because my boyfriend kinda casually smokes and I wanted to know what it was like before I asked him not to do it.

• Never.

It's never been something that's interested me, even just a little puff.

• Damn it I pressed the wrong one. I pressed A when I mean B.

It was awful of me because I have asthma as well. Just I was at a really bad place at the time. Though I quit after like 3 months.

• Never saw a reason to. I saw how it messed you up. Never wanted to be like that so I never smoked. Also it made you less attractive which was a huge deal at 16

• Interestingly enough (at least here in the United States), smoking as a teenager makes you look "cool."

• Hell no. Its smell is gross and I can't even stand being close to smokers because they usually smell as well.

• Sorry for stereotyping here, but...

You're Greek and you don't smoke? WOW! Lol.

• It just seems every time I come across some of Greek descent (at least here in the United States), they smoke like a freight train lol.

• hahahaha.. yeah.. Greek people tend to smoke quite a lot. Half of my family does. I don't and I'm not going to. @CincinnatiRedsfan

• Many still smoke in Europe . I have when I have been at a café or after a meal. I don't smoke as a rule. It ages your skin and is unhealthy

• Many still smoke in our country. Most adults I've met in my life smoke. I don't buy these false statistics in our country that only "20 percent" smoke, that's hogwash. It's more like 45-50 percent at least.

• Tried it once to see what the fuss was all about. Nothing.

• Never.
    I think it's disgusting.

• I tried cigarettes when I was younger.

• I have never tried it

• I tried in the past. I do not smoke but I find it useful sometimes to relax, for example a cigarette once in a blue moon right before an exam... But I'm definitely not a smoker.

• Well if you smoke cigarettes, you're a smoker, regardless of how rare it is.

You would be a social or occasional smoker.

• I tried it, but I didn't like it. I've only smoked like a total of 3 cigarets in my life. I will never do it again, nor will I ever be addicted to it. It burns my tongue and makes my breath smell disgusting.

• No
    only passive because some of my friends smoke that crap and I just happen to inhale it too

• Yep I smoke. Tried it with my friends, got to like it, got addicted and still am 6 years later.

• No, and never will. It is so bad for you. I can't stand the smell of smoke.

What Guys Said 16

• Only pipes now. They taste better and smell really good (I actually like the smell more then the taste) however I only smoke in good weather since I like to go for walks or be outside when I smoke plus smoke damages paint inside the house. I also make it a point not to do it consistently since it is still bad for you.

• haha :
    I'd been thinking about staring to smoke last year around Christmas, but kept telling myself not to.
    But when I was on a walk with my dog, I came to a bench where there were cigarillos on. There was only 1 left in the pack and only one match. I tried it - Must be fate, I thought. It was ok. ^^ great Christmas present ^^

• When I was 18 I was walking from college to the train station with some class mates. One of them wass moking and I just asked him if I could give it a try. Coughed my lungs out of course and they laughed at me. Then it became a challenge. Then it became an addiction. Don't do it.

• Never tried it and never will. Can't stand smoking, girls that smoke turn me off completely to.

• Be honest... if you saw a girl who was the best looking girl you saw, but you found out she smoked, would you go out with her?(If she agreed to go out with you or asked you out.)

Outlandish scenario, I know. I just want to know your response.

• The way I see it, smoking has nothing to do with sex lol.

• lol well it kind of does I am not going to be turned off a guy that smokes am I lol as I am not into guys. It turns me off girls though because I am into girls.

• I smoked for years but gave them up thankfully

• At parties. The nicotine rush is nice. And cigarettes look cool.

But it's not worth it, and smokers are pretty yucky.

• Tried it, didn't like it.
    I do smoke the occasional joint, but other than that nope.

• just... don't... like... seriously. Why?

• Never tried it in my life and will never..

• I've been smoking for 11 years, since I was 12. I started more out of curiosity, and my friend at the time got some from his older brother who smoked.

• Weed smoker here bruh xD

• Yes, but just for a try.

• i would say if you haven't, you have not lived your life...

• No, i'm really opposed to it.

• I've tried but not a whole cigarette, just one puff. It tastes awful

• Nope, not at all.