How to grow hair fast?

i have shoulder length hair and shorter around face and very short bangs , i dont like how i look with this hair, but its too short to do something different, so my plain is grow it longer (for 5-6 month) and then give it a shape i want (i already know what i want).
so how to grow it long fast?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fresh rosemary in your shampoo is supposed to help it grow. Apparently trimming it does nothing to stimulate hair growth so I wouldn't bother with regular trims.

Biotin tablets and supplements are supposed to encourage growth of new hair and to make it stronger. The stronger it is the more weight it can carry and won't break off and will grow longer.

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1

What Guys Said 1

• I heard that the best way is to massage a mixture of horse, cow and elephant dung into your scalp and let it sit for 3 hours a day.

What Girls Said 5

• eat lots of proteins
    oil your hair with coconut/almond oil and wash the next day. do it weekly

• scream at it :3

• Sulfur 8. That stuff is magic.

• Just eat well... lots of protein and vitamin e. You can get extensions. That is what actresses do

• It grows like 1 or 2 cm a month