If a non tipped employee, seems to be flirting with you, is she in to you?

She gets paid for her job, yes, but, she's not a tipped employee. We don't work together, in fact I really only just met her, but I kind of felt like she was flirting with me. does she like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend accompanied me on a couple errands this one time. I was picking up a pair of shoes and some underwear in that order.

Apparently the girl ringing me up for the underwear was flirting with me, according to him. If she was, I didn't notice. But I've been learning how to not get my hopes up for a while now when any girl talks to me.

Personally, I thought she was asking what kind of Vans I got because she wanted to check if I wasn't stowing anything in the shoe box. Which I can understand, it's her job.

Point is: Don't get your hopes up and just assume she was just being nice. Also: If she was flirting, it was probably just a little bit of fun to help her get through the day. Everyone needs that little boost every so often.

What Girls Said 3

• never assume that employees are into you unless they specifically tell you or ask for ur number, always assume she's just trynna get u to buy some shit.
    Hell Never assume that anyone is into you until they express it in words, because if you do, there might be a very very awkward situation

• There was nothing to buy. She's a cheerleader

• My cavalier watch party

• We were in the finals, and I got to meet her at our watch party for the games

• some employee are just very friendly in which guys mistaken it for flirting

• but she's not working on tips, she wouldn't need to be overly friendly

• I read that part already and all I am saying there are people like that. if you were sure that she was into you then why didn't you ask her out or her number?

• Oh, haha, well, because isn't that the point of this website... how do I know if she really was flirting, and not just being overly friendly. That's the problem, i DON'T know

• flirting -> is for being into a person

What Guys Said 2

• Could be she likes you

• No, she wants to secure customers.