What do you think about females who uses the gender card to justify her putting her hands on men?

Men SHOULD NOT hit women just like women SHOULD NOT hit men. I don't care if she is not as strong as the man, she shouldn't hit him. Lately I've been seeing videos of females punching, slapping, kicking and even spitting on men and that is so wrong. The thing that is mind blowing is that nobody does anything to stop her. Now if the tables turned and he did those things too her, everybody would jump in and try to save her from him and the police would have to get involved. Now if he hits her first, then obviously she suppose to try and defend herself as much as possible. We as women are not weak and I'm not saying to be afraid of men, but why would you try to go toe to toe with a man when their strength is 2x or maybe 3x greater than ours? A man steps out of line when he hits a woman and vice versa.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women who think that they can use men as punching bags without experiencing consequences need a reality check.
    If a woman hits me (or tries to hit me), she will be treated exactly the same way that I would treat a man. The sisterhood wanted quality. Any entitlement princess who tries to hit me will experience a world of equality.
    Where I live, if she has something in her hand that can be used as a weapon, the law says that I can kill her and claim self defence. Women who think that they can slam a glass or a bottle into a man's face and get away with it are playing roulette, because one day they will target the wrong man.

• I totally agree with you.

• And then that man will be more than likely punished either way. Even if the law states self defence gives you the right to apply lethal force, You could bet your sweet ass you would be doing time, if not you would be completely destroyed by the media and news reporters.

• @Yc2K15 You exhibit the psychology of a well-conditioned blue-pill slave of the gynocracy.
      If a woman attacks a man, it tends to be in front of witnesses. A man who defends himself has nothing to worry about, in terms of the law.

What Guys Said 30

• This sort of attitude from women is why I have given up on love. I don't mean to sound sexist but I have had more than enough bad treatment. Women that use the gender card to act how you describe really make me angry. I only wish there where more women with this attractive attitude that you have.

• Don't give up on love because you came across some bad apples. She's out there for you. Just don't rush things and be patient. She'll come.

• Trust me I have been so patient! I am focusing on myself at the moment. I have plans to buy an apartment in the near future I hope.

• Well good for you. There is nothing wrong with focusing on you. Sometimes you have to do that. But don't be to focused on you until the point you miss out on an opportunity.

• You're right. As one with mere common sense should say, "DON'T POKE THE DRAGON".

rlv.zcache.ca/...5c9daec864c37aa50f_f0yqz_1024.jpg

• I have a complete, sociopathic lack of empathy for women like that. The hypocrisy of hitting someone that is obviously bigger and stronger than them, and expecting to cower behind socially implied rules to avoid being retaliated... is sickening. They should be spit on, for all I care.

I wish these women the absolute worst in their lives. They are scum. I hate them.

• I don't hit ladies, but if she stops out of the line and chose to not be a lady... then all bets are off.

• I agree with you. Don't start none, won't be none.

• I know. That's crazy. But see a lot of females have it in their mind that "I'm a female so he is not going to hit me" that's the problem. I am not going to hit u unless u hit me. She hits u first its okay.
      but if you hit her back she will probably have her whole family come up there too fight u in a fight she started smh "o

• yeah, that's th problem with some feminists nowadays. They want the cake, and eat it.
      Sorry girls, but you can't have the best of equality, and the best of the old way. Got to pick one XD

• When they do that I think they are sexist. I don't have any respect for a woman that thinks she has a right to hit a man. I also don't have any respect for any man or woman that take issue with a man protecting himself against a woman after she has attacked him.

• I was at a club with a friend, a girl who we have never seen walked up and smashed a glass in his face because she thought he was someone else. My friend pushed her over and about 15 guys jumped on him and started kicking the shit out of him. I quicky got envolved and we came out ok in the end ( Not dead ). The girl was pampered and me and my friend were beaten a bit more by security and no one cared for our story.
    This is just a single story of many many more I have experienced. Just a typical scenario.

• Where I live, being assaulted by someone who is armed (the glass) gives the law's concept of the reasonable person reason to fear for their life. In which case, the use of lethal force in self defence becomes justifiable.

• Cool, where do you live? I know in America you are apparently allowed to shoot to kill if you feel threatened lol

• yeah society is dumb as fuck as a whole.

• I completely agree, but there are people out there who do not. Chech out the Facebook page guys can never hit girls but we can hit them no problem. It's amazing nearly half of all domestic abuse is perpetrated by women, and women are more likely to use weapons. But this myth is so prevalent that guys are always at fault that many people think that its just ok.

• Who ever created that Facebook page is an idiot looking for attention. And that is true. I was reading an article that stated that women are the main ones that commit domestic violence. Men just don't report it as often as females.

• I spend a lot of time documenting this kind of stuff, female initiated abuse, and rape. If you're interested I'll send you my Facebook page link.

• And women wonder why men don't want to marry them anymore.

• Like anything there are many who will abuse whatever loopholes they can use to get away with whatever they want. That is how it is. There is a lot of awareness being raised about this but as long as seeing a guy beat up by a girl in the movies is "funny" this is gonna keep up.

• Violence should never be a valid option either in aggression or retaliation. I'm a turn the other cheek kind of Christian. Retaliation leads to escalation which always ends badly.
    Some comments are giving me the impression that the owners are itching for a chance to retaliate. Very disturbing.
    Psychology is coming to realize that words are weapons, if used carelessly they can do real damage (including death by suicide) to victims that lasts far longer than a few bruises or even broken bones. Nevertheless verbal taunting, humiliation, and mockery, and other forms of non-physical aggression, no matter how ugly, have never to my knowledge been accepted as a valid justification for 'self defence.'
    This certainly broadens the scope for retaliation.

• Turn the other cheek.
      Then you are a pathetic coward who has selected himsel as unfit to survive.

• Thanks for your comment. Not sure if I'm supposed to be thoroughly pissed off, intimidated, amused, or sad. Options 1 & 2 were never going to happen. I was amused for a bit, never quite got to sad. What I'm feeling right now is sympathy. I won't say empathy, because I've no idea what scars you're carrying. If any. You could just be brainwashed. But the anger and contempt for me is surely not isolated. Negative emotions like these will, literally, eat you alive. So yes, I do feel sorry for you.
      Just so you know, you're also shitting on Jesus, Buddha, Martin luther King Jr., Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Desmond Tutu, and God only knows how many more.
      Compare what Gandhi accomplished in 26 years (1921 -1947) with non-violence to the quagmire the US has created for itself by using ever escalating violence in its 'war' on terror.

• Yes, this sounds about right. Double standards need to be exercised if equality is ever the goal to be reached.

• It's okay. Exorcised means to get rid of.

• Even I make mistakes. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Admitting it is the first step.
      Sorry i used the wrong word in this case, but i hope you understood what i was getting at.
      Thanks for the correction.

• I hear you. Two years ago my then girlfriend hit me hard on the arm for something harmless I said while we were waiting to be seated at a restaurant. She served six months in jail and presumably is still paying off a $1000 fine.

• I think those women are scum, and unfortunately there's a lot of them. I do think, though, that the situation is improving albeit slowly.

• When have since time memorial projected themselves as @weak@ and extracted huge benefits from law and society at large.
    Adultery is criminal in case of man but women are free to do anything they want to men.
    They can ditch men swap boyfriends and get away with everything.
    Still they cry about feminist rights.

• They are wrong! Etc.

• I think that they can't complain when they get their just desserts. Fact is, with every taunt that they do to the poor male, they're testing whether he'll hit or not.

• I mean, if I were a woman I totally would use the gender card to beat the shit out of people!

• It's wrong but...

I'd much rather be hit by a woman than a man... being a man. A man hitting a woman is just plain wrong because men in general are stronger than women.

• "In general" is the keyword here. Not all men are stronger than all women. We should be taking strength into account, not gender.

But ideally, no one should be hitting anyone.

• But I am taking strength into account which is inextricably linked to gender. I agree with your idealism though

• I suppose it's compensation for the wrongful slut-shaming women are subject to.

• No card in the world will save anyone who hits me in an agressive way. You hit someone be prepared to get hit back.

• I think it shows how truly weak those women really are.

• people get hit in response.

• No woman has ever hit. If they did they'd get it in return.

• Those types of women deserve to get punched by the man they are assaulting. If she's that crazy to hit in a guy like that, fuck her, fuck her let her get punched in the face. Knock that bitch down a peg or two

• these double standards of society rather women and feminists is the main reason why i avoid talking to women, or even getting into relationships with them
    hell infact even the women who were my friends are now just acquaintances and as far as the sex goes iam happy to get it from H@@ker$ ... no fear of that complain of false accusations of rape or domestic violence let alone actual violence.
    In fact the only women i talk to are the ones who are my female professors, my mother (who is also a man hating bitch) and in the future i have no interest other than to talk to anyone except my women (who r at higher rank than me at my job) , since i don't have any other options there... still despite of this i have the risk of a woman ruining my life but my lifestyle minimizes it to a certain extent. As for family i'll adopt a son after my 30s... and i recommend many of my guy friends about my style of living and so far i have been able to change quite a few of their minds. Also there's quite a risk in getting married cause amongst spousal murders slightly less than 60% is done by men and the rest r done by women the only difference most of the time women get away with it or if they get convicted its only about 5-6 years... so if i get married my wife can afford to murder me and live on my assets after she gets out of prison... in a way i thank the ridiculous man hating bullshit of the feminists and the us government (the uk as well) it has made me aware about how deadly women can be and has only made me stronger and more alert about my surroundings. One day if i ever become rich i should like to open men's shelter homes and recreational places for men (single men, those who can choose to live alone without women) ... IN CONCLUSION----> "THE WORLD HAS MADE ME LOOK TOWARDS WOMEN LIKE CREATURES WHO LOOK BEAUTIFUL, KIND AND LOVING FROM A DISTANT AND WHEN U GET TOO CLOSE TO THEM THEY SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU ( that is you will end up dead in one way or other) " @Carmelred93

• So true, it is due to feminist propaganda. You hit a woman for any reason, you are the lowest form of life. A woman hits you and she gets a you go girl he deaerved it. Which by the way is the EXACT same justification men who hit women use, "she deserved it"

The first step to an equal scociety is realizing jsut how sexist feminism really is. The seco, d is combating ALL forms of sexism.

I wish there were more ENLIGHTENED females such as yourself!

• I wish it was easy to fight off all forms of sexism. Just imagIne how much better this society would be. And thanks for the compliment. =)

• Yet where would we be without feminism? We would still be completely wasting the talent, intelligence and industry of half the population and be far the worse for it. Let's not paint all feminists the same colour with the same brush.

• @justiphi where would we be? We might actually be an equal society! Rather than simply picking a different group of people to oppress! After the slaves were freed people didn't demand that white people be enslaved for centuries. Why? Because slavery is WRONG no matter who is getting the butt of it! Just like sexism is wrong, NO MATTER WHO IS GETTING THE BUTT OF IT!

• Please don't hit us.

• I completely agree with you

• Oh, people come up with excuses for things all the time. "i'm too fat" "I'm too skinny" "I'm too lazy", I figure, if it makes them happy, why not... but remember, there are starving kids in Africa. It really makes you think twice about what you complain about

What Girls Said 15

• Unacceptable. If anyone attacks anyone unprovoked, unthreatened, man or women, then that person has the right to defend themselves and strike back at least once in self defense.

If a woman wants to hit and fight "like a man", then she had better be prepared to take what she dishes out, just like a man would.

It's just downright damned childish to strike out at, and hit someone in anger.

• it's complete and utter bs, I've been in a domestic violence relationship and NO BODY deserves that. it's disgusting that no one will help the men but come to rescue of girls (I didn't get that). I've watched videos of experiments with both genders abusing the other and every single time someone helps the female but NO BODY helps the guy. I seen one where someone said keep that behind closed doors! messed up seriously! !!! I don't care if I'm just a girl as some would put it i will step in having been through it i can't see someone being treated like that. male or female I don't care!

• That's ridiculous. This double standard mess needs to go. I hate hearing you was a victim of domestic violence. By the way you wrote this, I can tell that you are a strong person today. Keep it up.

• Yes i've seen domestic violence with family. I've stepped in of Course. I also don't agree with it male or female. I also stepped in with complete strangers.

• thank you

• I think that their men should slap that bitch with the "Law Card" which states that she assaulted him.

If MORE men did this instead of hitting back (which would lead him to get into trouble more likely) or feeling like they're going to be emasculated by people because he told the cops what was happening (which SHOULD not be done. Men can get assaulted as well and need protection), then I think less women would be apt to put their hands on men.

I don't like anyone hitting anyone, but if the man is fearing for his life, he should hit her.

• In theory that is a good defense, but it's sadly not very helpful. Sure, it's better than getting arrested for hitting someone, but it never works. Violence against men by women and domestic violence towards men is almost never reported, and you know why? Because it's never taken seriously. Men are mocked as being "too weak" if they can't handle being hit as a woman. Women face less jail time for the same crime as men so even if calling the cops did work the woman wouldn't get a just punishment.
      My main evidence is a story from last year. There was a man walking home from a bar when a woman smashed a bottle against his face for no reason. The man needed a bunch of stitches as his face was torn up by the glass. He reported it to the police of coarse, but do you know what happened? The woman, who was charged with assault six times prior (all to men btw) got off with a warning. She wasn't arrested, bashed by the media, or punished. That was her SEVENTH charge!

• Where I live, fearing for one's life, or the life of another person, is legal justification for the use of lethal force in self defence. What that translates to is try to slap or punch me, get a broken arm and/or jaw. Try to glass me, part company with trachea.

• It's the same here, but a woman hitting him isn't going to make many guys fear for his life. Especially if he's bigger than her.

But if she has a gun/knife or some other dangerous weapon? He should defend himself. (The irrational side of me is disagreeing because I can't stand when a man puts his hands on a woman in ANY way... but his safety is important).

• Going to use the grade school-rule here. Don't do to someone one else what you wouldn't like them to do to you. It applies to basically anything from name calling to touching to violence. Just follow the grade school-rule.

• The following is an opinion that I have copied and pasted from my previous response to a question effectively akin to yours:

It should be unacceptable to hit anyone, regardless of sex. Such double standards fail to be prominent within my area of residence (Thank God). Moreover, I firmly believe that if a woman initiates physical aggression towards a man with the sole intent of causing physical pain and/or suffering, then the man, naturally, bears the right to restore that favour, lacking the necessity of feeling remorse or disgrace. The solution to the issue is rather simple; don't hit anyone.

An eye for an eye; the Law of Retaliation. Now that's genuine egalitarianism.

• Our world and famistist are fuck up don't know what they want note famistist back in the day the true ones knew what they wanted and needed as for modern ones smh :( and true famistist fought for our rights as females to vote and be equal not equality bs wtf :/

• I feel the same way about this as I feel about men who think equality will allow them to hit women: why? What are you doing with your life? Why are you hitting people randomly on the street? What purpose does that serve?

• They can go fuck themselves and rot in hell to be honest. What a great way make our gender seem like complete psycho bitches...

• I agree with you. Though I feel that no one should hit anyone regardless of gender. That includes men hitting other men.

• I have wondered that too

The slapping is more common.

I don't like it when women does that.

• I totally agree with you. A woman should be stopped just ad much as a man should.

• Female always have the upper hand in cases like this and men are the ones who are always responsible. I mean when it comes to law, the law will always defend the women hardly the men, cause men are the dogs.

• I agree with you completely.

• I get truly angry
    More than when people pull off the race card

• I totally agree with you.