What will you do when nobody believe you?

You always believe on your dreams, but nobody believe on your dreams even your parents.

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as you plan reachable goals that act as stepping stones to get you where you're going then fuck it, go do your thing. If you think you can jump from nothing to everything over night with no real way to get there, then maybe you need to take some time to reflect on your goals.

What Guys Said 6

• if nobody believes me then I just don't give a fuck.

• Thats been a highly flammable fuel for very successful people.. You got haters, means you're doing something right.. Do what you want even if your parents arnt supportive. Let the negativity fuel your dreams.

• As a guy that has very religious parents and strong ethnic background, I can understand. Just follow them and don't let anyone stop.

If that doesn't work, bribe your parents with good grades and chores.

As for friends, make them see it your way.

• I would just make my dreams come true and make them believe

• So. Don't give a shiit.

• Nothing, after I tried to get them believe me. Who care it anyway.

What Girls Said 7

• i won't really give a f*** about it! i know my capacity

• I don't know. My parents always support me on whatever im doing as long as its not a bad thing like doing drugs and shit. So yea i really dk what i will do in that kind of position. Prbbly i would just keep on pursuing me dreams.

• You just have to go for it. Do what makes you happy and if doesn't work out at least you know you tried.

• Believe in yourself and surround yourself with people who encourage you

• prove them wrong

• Never tell them about my 'dreams'.

• Oh I had that!
    I just put my middle finger in the sky and still went for it
    they called me crazy and reckless, but then I graduated and they were like "good job, nice"
    .. Just keep on fighting