Investigate Islamic Religion? Did you ever investigate the Islamic religion?

"I bear witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshiped but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger."

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, they have this old book, they tell kids that bad things will happen if they don't do what the book says, and if they do things that the book says not to do then they stone people to death. Not a fan of religions, especially if they promote violence, inferiority of women, and especially unquestioned obedience. I wait for a religion that tells people to learn, and promotes critical thinking.

• But most of the time, that is called PHILOSOPHY, and NOT religion.

• @GirlScoutsRevenge that was my comment, saying that usually whatever ideology system tells you to open your mind and be aware of your surroundings and try to be the best you can and learn new things; they are usually created by philosophical thinkers rather than religious ones. Religions tends to thrive on the idea that it must be accepted as the single truth, and believe that everything else is false. Not a fan.

• Yeah, sorry I jumped on in there without even giving you a chance to reply... ha, sorry!

But yes, philosophy is thinking, religion requires belief and adherence.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• It's the same shit as every other religion.

Belive this, do this, or else you will be punished. It's called coersion/brainwashing.

• I possess three copies of the Koran, I read them, annotated parts of it. (I bought my first copy in 1976)

• I did. All sounded like bullshit to me mate.

• As a matter of fact, I have... it holds no truths or significance for me.

• Mind telling me how you investigate a religion? Do you revise or something?

• As long as this particular religion exists, there will be no peace on Earth.

• Bullshit. Whites and Christians have always been the most violent people on the face of this earth.

• Yes. In the Medieval times. Christians spent their ''teens'' fighting with axes, swords and spears. More than thousand years have passed and those muslim subhumans still behead, stone or torture to death infidels.

• A bit. As hardline as the base level alrady is, they seem to self-elevate if ISIS and all the rest really are also Muslim.

• Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar