I'm bisexual and I want to tell my mom but I just can't?

My mom said that she thinks bisexuals are weird and that how is it possible to like both sex's "it's either one or the other" it would be such a hug weight off my shoulders to tell her... Because I actually do like girls more than guys I always stare at them and guys parents don't really even attract me... I feel like I may even be slightly lesbian... But i do like guys just not really in a sexual wag although it does turn me on thinking about sex with a guy... I don't know... What do I do? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her: "mother, I play for both teams."

What Guys Said 5

• just tell her without even thinking about it, get the words out.

• Things are different now. They're your parents, they should love you regard less. If they can't accept you, then that's their problem. Also, it's not like their gonna kick you out or something. And depending on where you live, you can have the whole community on your side.

• If she believes that homes are natural at all ''one or the other'' then why shouldn't she accept her bi daughter also?

• Tell someone supportive first. It's better to tell people who accept you and have your back than bigots like your mom.

• Your mom is wrong, but there's nothing to do. You shouldn't tell her.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe you can be attracted to both sexes, but tend to prefer either one or the other most likely. I'd just tell her upfront you feel attraction to both sexes and see what she says. It's your body and your life so she can't change your orientation for you. She just may not let you date girls.

• Sit down with her and tell her someday. Be straight forward.

The more you delay the worse it might get. I mean what if she finds out from someone else

• She said they're weird, but did she say that she's really against them? Like "Oh I hate those"

• It's not because she finds it weird, that she finds it unacceptable

• Stay in the closet then