What would you do?

I have this friend anytime they text me or hang out with me they always seem to be down on themselves and act like nobody likes me and why am I single and blah blah, but on facebook they act like a bubbly and happy go lucky person and very confident. Just curious what you all would do, as I know what I would and am going to do. Can people like this be intimidated by super positive and happy people like myself? And want to bring people like me down with them? Just wondering what your guys and gals views and opinions are. As I have mine already.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd leave that kind of person alone. Some people enjoy being sad.

• Thanks for your opinion. And sadly your right that some people do. And some people crave attention from acting like that.

What Guys Said 3

• leave them maan, always seek to be with people who are better than you..
    you have to build a correct mindset or else you're down with the sickness

• oh sorry, i wasn't paying too much attention ! i meant saying ! leave them girl hehehe sooo sorry about that :)

• Be yourself. It'll grow on them if you're not pushy or too social. I'm pretty anti-social and I get it.

• super positive and happy people are fun to be around because they keep the mood positive and full of energy the negative people make you feel drained after spending time with them.