Would you go on the television show Naked and Afraid if you had the chance too?

If you would go what survival tool would you take along with you. You can only have one. If your a male answering this, who would your female partner be? If your a female answering, who would your male partner be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhm if I was in shape I would and I'd take that hot little thing from a game if thrones who whispered "you want a good girl but need a bad pussy". I'd take with me a hatchet or a leather man.

What Guys Said 7

• No way in hell. We are evolved and no longer need to survive in the woods. So to go out there, get eaten alive, starve for a month, no thanks.

• Don't you mean Game of Thrones, Mother's Mercy?

• I LOVE Game of Thrones! Mothers Mercy was reckless! I hate they killed off Jon Snow, I was F@#$$% pissed last night after watching it. They better find a way to bring him back!

• Hmm, their loss! But okay! I won't spoil the rest for them:)

• Already SPOILT !!! Not even an alert?

• The places they go to, I would not even go in 5 layers of clothes. Yikes... Python infested swamps!!! Hell no !!!

• Eh... not sure. Maybe. I don't really care who she is

• I don't think I would do that.

• Maybe I'd do it. I'd pick a girl I'd trust.

• Thats cool. On the show, the producer pick your partner for you. Thats what makes the show interesting.

• Nope thats gross

• wait what is the show

What Girls Said 7