#5HardestDecisionsEver: Kill, Marry, F*ck, Kiss, and Support?

Kill, Marry, F*ck, Kiss, and Support?

YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE DIFFERENT PERSON LISTED ABOVE FOR EACH CATEGORY TO POSSIBLY RECEIVE MHO.

Miley Cyrus
#5HardestDecisionsEver: Kill, Marry, F*ck, Kiss, and Support?

Justin Bieber

Caitlyn Jenner

Perez Hilton

Kristen Stewart

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Kristen stewart to fuck, hilton must die, marry miley her money is long😀kiss bierber cause he is like a girl, jenner needs support

1|0
    0|0
    • Money is long lol!!! Kiss Bieber gosh no haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Kill Caitlyn Jenner... I liked Bruce better.

Marry Justin Bieber. he's annoying but I do like most of his music.

Fuck up Perez Hilton for all these rumors.

Kiss Miley Cyrus ass since its always in my face lol.

Support Kristen but only because of movies like Twilight and Catch that Kid

2|1
    0|0
    • Yes Bruce was boring but sometimes boring is better. I like how you said "fuck up" haha. I bet you'd get famous for "kissing Miley Cyrus ass". I also liked Catch That Kid

• Hahaha thanks for MH

What Guys Said 9

• i just want to kill all of them, is that ok too?

2|1
    0|1
    • Hahaha no

• Show All
    • You're kissing Caitlyn? Where

• on the cheeks xD

• Kill: Perez Hilton - I'm sure some fancy people would give me some money for this.
    Marry: Justin Bieber - Oh, he would have what he deserves, little brat! Besides, he seems to work nice as bait.
    Fuck: Miley Cyrus - she's so fucked up these days that she probably masters it all now.
    Kiss: Caitlyn Jenner - are we allowed to grope her too?
    Support: Kristen Stewart - "You can act! You can act! Believe it, girl! Now, try a different face!"

0|0
    0|0
    • You know Caitlyn Jenner is Bruce Jenner right? Lol

• Show All
    • She still has a dick so she's still Bruce

• Well, had she had some terrible accident and lost all her limbs, she would still be who she is (the person), so having or not the male bits is not really the point, imho. I think that whatever Bruce or Caitlyn wants to be called by in a public way, it is her right and her problem. Peace! :)

• Kill Justin.
    Fuck Kristen
    Kiss Caitlyn
    Support Perez (I don't know who this is, and what you mean for support).
    Marry Miley Cyrus (I'd get a divorce and get half of her fortune).

0|0
    0|0
    • You'd kiss Caitlyn? Where? Perez is the celeb gossiper

• Show All
    • Glad you're comfortable but thats still a bit gay

• Whatever xD I know there's no gay in that, so I don't care what anyone else thinks, it's not that I'm gonna make out, so I don't care.

• -Kill Perez, for sure
    -I'd support Caitlyn
    -I'd kiss Kirsten, since she's a lesbian and I probably wouldn't be able to go any further lol.
    -I'd fuck Miley
    -I'd marry Justin since he's the remainder, and just put up with him for the rest of my life.

1|0
    0|0
    • Kristen finally went lesbo? Miley is bisexual though just in case you didn't know. You married Justin? Kill me now..

• Show All
    • Fuck it beibers money is long

• Yea you can divorce him and take all that money! He was too high to make you sign a prenup

• I prefer to not give a crap about all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • K. Justin Bieber, M. Kristen Stewart, F. Miley Cyrus, Kiss Caitlyn Jenner, S. Perez Hilton

0|0
    0|1
    • You'd kiss Caitlyn bt support Perez? Well I guess we should support his juicy gossip lol

• Show All
    • he still has a dick, I thought he already got rid of it

• Bruce said he wants to keep his dick because he still likes women. He said he's just gonna be asexual now, but that he for sure isn't gay. Thats why I consider him a crossdresser. he's not a transexual

• Kill miley cyrus fuck kristen stewart kiss kristen stewart and support perez hilton :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill-Perez
    Marry-Kristen
    F*ck-Miley
    Kiss (On the cheek)-Justin
    Support-Caitlyn

1|0
    0|0
    • On the Cheek lol well played

• Show All
    • Lol did you just call Justin gay haha

• Lol it was the correct term since he hasn't tried to get a sex change yet haha

• Painful to even think about.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Kill: Perez Hilton
    Marry: Kristen Stewart
    Fuck: Justin Bieber
    Kiss: Miley Cyrus
    Support: Caitlyn Jenner

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow. Hmm, even if i dont like Miley Cyrus, i think i'd prefer to marry her. Probably fuck Kristen Stewart, which doesn't mean I would actually engage in the act, I guess I could use a vibrator for the job pls lol. Kiss Justin? Maybe? If it has to be 😑😓. Support Catherine Jenner. And kill Perez Hilton's vicious rumours. Lol i wouldn't actually kill another human being.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kill - Caitlyn Jenner

Fuck - Justin Bieber (bleh)

Marry - Kristen Stewart

Kiss - Perez Hilton

Support - Miley Cyrus

Wuuut

2|0
    1|1
  • Oh God, I tried so hard. I definitely would do everything except kill Kristen. I'd kill Justin Bieber and support Caitlyn, and maybe kiss Miley, but then that left me to have sex with Perez. This is impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Support: Miley Cyrus
    Kill: Perez hilton
    Kiss: Kristen Stewart
    Fuck: justin bieber
    Marry: Caithlyn jenner

by the way i dont like any of them ( dont hate them, just dont like them) but if this would be my choice if i HAD to pick

0|0
    0|0
    • At least Caitlyn can still give you "The D" lol

• Dang this is really difficult... I am not a fan of some of these people. But ok! Let's see..

Kill: Perez
    Marry: Kristen Stewart (even though I'm straight)
    F-ck: Justin (hate-fcks count)
    Kiss: Miley
    Support: Caitlyn

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm not a fan either thats why its 5 if the hardest decisions!!! Hate F*cks haha

• Yes, hardest choices today tbh