:) :) Ok! Who watched JURASSIC WORLD?

It was soooooooo incredible, oh my gosh. :) I cried so much lol. <3 What did you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I was noticably more stoked compared to the ten-year-old next to me.

Being into film, I predicted a good amount of the movie.

Loving the original, I didn't give a damn.

However, somethings were a bit cringe worthy, but I let it pass.

Loved it!

• Really..! :P Awww, and yes mhm.. I really liked the originals too, I own them all. :)

• I haven't seen it yet! I'm watching it this week... don't tell me anything!!! D: haha

• Ok I will not! I PINKY promise. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. :P

• Yes Pinky promise! If you bring it, I'll send you flying with a velvet cupcake in your eye!! :D
      Unless you have a kind of cupcake you hate? lol

• IT MADE ME PEE MY PANTS IT WAS SO SCARY.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1538112-would-you-date-a-guy-who-pissed-his-pants-while-watching-jurassic

PETER QUILL IS A ONE DIMENSIONAL ACTOR

• Yessss I absolutely loved the movie... it was awesome... I can't wait for the blue ray print to be released... Soon.. I am gonna download it in full HD 😊

• Amazing visuals, so so plot and script

• The movie was god but seemingly predictable. It was kind of easy to tell when something was about to happen. I really enjoyed it though. Chris is funny and Bryce is a beauty

• i have yet to watch it, i want too

• No spoilers pls :c I haven't watched it yet, had to go to a festival instead

• Underwhelming for the hype.

• My friends all said it was a great movie... Well everyone I have talked to said it was. I still have to see it!

• didn't watched it hows the movie?

• I have not seen it yet is it better then the first one?

• i watched oh sory i have to say i was sleep when watch this movie lol

• Lol no not yet so no spoilers.

• Holy the shit

• I thought it was pretty great. Better than I thought it would be

• I don't have any girlfriend with whom I go to cinema...

• Lol why is this in Sexual Health? And no, I haven't yet but I really want to though. By the way, you're effing gorgeous! Like wow! I'm so jealous of your boyfriend. Sorry, I just had to tell you that.

• lol! :) Oh my gosh. This question, it is in Sexual Health? Am sorry. eeee. I chose "Other".
      It is so so good to me. :) and thank you though. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I saw it. Yes it was quite good.

• I haven't but will soon!

• I think it sounds kind of stupid so I haven't watched it yet. I kinda prefer classics with Katherine Hepburn or horror flicks. Don't forget historical movies... Like The Imitation Game.