Let's say a girl is washing her car in a bikini, would you say that is slutty or not?

I'm in a weird situation where i think these 2 girls like me but one is saying the other is a slut since she washes her car in a bikini and posted it online. What do you think?

I never said it was slutty. This other chick said it was cause the other girl was like to me"if she posts herself online like that, why would you want to date her? she's a slut". once again i did not say it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think its slutty. I do think the other woman is probably jealous and overly judgmental. The other woman that is calling her a slut comes off looking a lot worse than the girl that is just living her own life by washing her car and posting pics online.

What Girls Said 8

• 😒 chicks call chicks they don't like sluts. I don't think it is. Guys post pictures of them shirtless, are they manwhores?

• nope. thanks for the info.

• How is that slutty? Does your car magically stay clean or something?

• another girl said it, not me

• yes she is..

• Not slutty... it was probably hot out

• It depends on what she's doing while she's washing her car in a bikini and what kind of bikini it is. I mean, she could just wear shorts and a tank top but to each its own.

• i never said it was slutty another girl did

• I never said you said it was slutty. i know another girl said it was slutty as I did read your question and the description under the question.

• i though everyone here assumed it was me, my bad, and it's a full out bikini like you woould go on the beach for example

• No they're just watching their car. I wouldn't expect them to wash their car in a dress

• I don't see how that's "slutty".

• Okay... I never said that you said it was slutty?

• Not if it's hot weather. I've done it for a charity car wash and that as definitely not slutty

• another girl said it, not me

What Guys Said 10

• I generally refuse to use this term and I get angry when other people (especially guys) use it because the ideology behind it is pretty similar to all these religious nutcases in the middle east. For some reason, many American men believe that I woman showing a lot of skin somehow becomes a worthless person and to be, that's simply crazy and primitive thinking.
    So no, I don't think that's slutty, I think it's... pretty normal on a warm summer day.

• "a woman
      " to me

• I know, it wasn't meant as an accusation. I'm just saying. I think it's stupid if people call these sort of things slutty.

• if its hot then ill allow it.

• im not saying its slutty either, im specifically talking about the weather conditions hahaa.

• If a guy can wash his car shirtless, and go around town shirtless honestly, I don't see the difference between that and a girl washing her car in a bikini. I mean, if it's hot and she's getting wet, obviously I would expect her to wear a bikini. You go swimming in them, you get wet in them. You get wet washing a car. It's either you wear your swim stuff thats pretty much made for getting wet, or you get your good clothes all wet and dirty.

• i never said it was slutty another girl did, i would love to see a girl like that lol

• I'm just saying, its stupid to me.

• Posting it online sounds a bit attention seeking.

• prob a slut if she posted it online in my opinion. Maybe she was pressured to do it. There could be a big part of the story we're missing here.

• It's just clothing.

• Washing the car in BIKINI and then posting it ONLINE... shows that she is craving for attention and ofcourse guyz... but who knows what morals she has inside...

• of course. she's wh0ring for attention.

Those are the tramps that you need to avoid.

• it depends, how she posed and expressions and the area

• I wouldn't say it's slutty, but, it might be her way of getting your attention. She's slutty if she does around fucking random dudes all the time