What is your purpose in life?

My purpose is to help others out in any way I can and make the world a better place through my actions.

What is your purpose in life?

:)

Most Helpful Guy

• To learn about and experience as much of the world as possible. To help others as much as possible and to be the best possible person that I can be

What Guys Said 11

• I like the sound of your one.

• The same purpose as that under 18 anonymous girl. :)

• To find the girl i can share this life with... and i did... and its awesome... yeah!! :)

• To go wherever it takes me.

• I don't know and I don't want to know :) cause if i know then my life would be boring and I don't want that

• People who have "purposes" in life are already half dead.

• To find my place in this world and make sure that I've done something useful

• fk tramps and to get blocked.

• To help out poor and homeless people and to be a hip hop dancing i just can't live without dance

• to do as i please, and help society get wealthier.

• I didn't know you know your purpose... at 18

• Yes I do. I guess I am lucky

• I care because it is nice to receive objective criticism sometimes. It's just sad how you think that my age stops me from being mature and knowing what I want in life.

• I think my purpose was innate from birth. I am here to make a difference and help others out, to spread the love so to speak. And that is exactly what I will do.

What Girls Said 5

• To suck d*ck.

Lol jk. Still figuring that out. By now, I'm guessing it has something to do with keeping people sane.

• my purpose is to sleep a lot..

• My purpose is finding my purpose lol

• to provide the best for my kids.
    I ask myself, what would make me the best me to my kids?
    That's being happy, healthy individual who has a sense of fulfillment and can give them every thing they need, but that takes a lot work!

• Being a good muslim. Alhamdulillah.