I hate myself. what can I do?

If life is a challenge, I ve lost it... I hate myself my looking my personality.. everything. and I dont have any self esteem. I dont have friends or a boyfriend... feel so alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find what you most enjoy doing in life and do it. Enjoy being by yourself. All through high school and college I really didn't have that many close friends. Life was lonely. But I learned to like being with myself. The few people you do make connections with, strengthen those connections. If you need to talk you can message me. You have a long life left, there's so much you can accomplish.

What Guys Said 11

• Breath. You're alive. Fuck the past, think about the present. Think bigger. Set some reasonable goals for you and go for them. Study, work, do your best. Don't compare yourself with anyone else but you. Stop the bullshit of being too much critic about yourself and focus on what you can do, the things you know you're good at, your best traits, even if they're not much developed yet.

You are capable of more.

Good luck, dear.

• life is not over, and there is much more to life than the things you've listed. continue to push on.

• Everyone has an aptitude for something, nobody is completely useless. Find something you're good at and and develop it, use it to build confidence and belief in yourself, that shit really feeds self esteem!

• Dont lose hope life is not over for you sort out your priorites and do watch motivation videos or book just stay positive :)

• I hate myself too, but the difference between you and I is your a girl
    your life will get better while mine will get worse.

• Stop whining, pick yourself up, dust your self off and start to rebuild yourself

• I'm actually glad a guy said this to a girl. Usually this is only said to guys because everyone
      feels sorry for the girls.

• Congratulations.

• You got us girl, you can talk to us if you feel like talking
    feel free to message me

• Steps
    1. Pinpoint what you hate about yourself
    2. Change it
    3. Live a happy life.

• hire a gigolo.

• Kill Yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop hating yourself. Build up self-esteem. Start trying to make friends (you can start on here). Start telling yourself GOOD things about yourself in the mirror.

• you should change you'r life and begin in your new life.
    you can change yourself so change it ;)
    - You can change your personality first to attracte boys more
    - You can change your appearance and hair model or hair color , dress more girly sweety.
    And you will find new friends first , then a boyfriend.. Dont feel lonely cuz your not alone honey ;) dont forget change your personality nd dont be shy :)