Guys, would you think a girl was still attractive if you knew that she smoked?

I smoke and I'm scaird that some guys are not comfortable with that, do you think that changes the way that guys see me?

It seems as though the majority of responses are saying I should quit, I will be taking that into great consideration , I am not a heavy smoker so I believer that it will be a little easier for me to quit just may take a little while , thank all of you for your advise

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I am gonna be blunt here, it's repulsive. Beyond that, since the goal of my relationships is to get them to last for a lifetime, I'd rather not have to deal with all of the health problems my hypothetical girlfriend would have from smoking.

What Guys Said 19

• Well, personally, I get very turned off by girls who smoke. I generally don't like people smoking but when it's girls, I find it even worse (not morally, but because I totally lose interest for them emotionally/sexually). If I had a crush on a girl and found out she smoked, I would probably decide not to start anything with her. I'm very laid back and fine with most stuff but that's really a big no-no for me. I have people (also women) in my university classes and during the breaks they usually go outside to have a short cigarette break and when they come back (especially when it's hot and they're sweating) the nicotine and the smoke is literally oozing out of their skin pores. I know they can't smell it themselves but it's one of the most disgusting things ever in my opinion.

• No, complete deal breaker. No exceptions.

• It's a deal breaker for me and a lot of guys. My mother was a heavy smoker and her appearance and health were ruined before she was 40, so I could never date a smoker. Who wants to be married to someone who will have self-inflicted health problems at a young age?

It makes me sad to see young people smoking. Please stop.

• No I don't like any smokers

• some guys will not bother them, there will be guys who will say its fine and its really not and just say its fine just because your attractive, for me its a deal breaker and I would turn her down even if she is a 10/10 expected if we gelled really well more than a physical attraction but it would be really rare.

• It's a turnoff to me and always seems like it's the attractive ones that are doing it, I suppose if I got with her I would probably try to get her to quit though

• Quit smoking! Guys dont like girls who smoke unless they're a smoker, and girls don't like guys who smoke.

Smoking weed, tobacco, crack, meth, any kind of smoking in ten years from now will make your face look wrinkly like you're 46 instead of 26, especially tobacco. Also, smoking of any kind can destroy your ability to have kids no lie. there's been studies on it. I used to smoke weed every day for a good while till my dad caught me one night. I quit. It felt great to get high. But I quit.

• oops

*and girls don't like guys who smoke, unless theyre a smoker.

I find smoking to be a moderate to huge turnoff. Weed? Not as big a turnoff, but I wouldn't smoke it with her.

• Nope, that's an instant turn-off and I'd rather find someone else.

• It will change whether some guys want to be with you in a relationship.

• i personally don't like girls who smoke. I think its an unhealthy habit... particularly as i have asthma the fumes would affect me.

• I can tolerate it a little bit.

• Under 18 and you smok? Sometimes i wonder whats wrong with these kids -_-

• Definitely changes the way I'd look at a girl.

• Some like it, some don't.

• That is a deal breaker for me. Sorry.

• Hell no you deciding to smoke wouldn't affect the way I looked at you physically at all if that's what your asking snap me shaggy_lee

• I wouldn't be interested if I found out she smoked

• Weed, yes. But tobacco is just weird, I don't understand, although I would try to.

• well for me personally i see a girl that smokes as a slut

i think this because statistically women that smoke have 4 times as many sexual partners as those who don't

so i avoid girls that smoke