What's your favorite state in Australia?

• Tasmania
  • South Australia
  • Victoria
    Vote C
  • Western Australia
    Vote D
  • Queensland
    Vote E
  • New South Wales
    Vote F
  • Northern Territory
    Vote G

69

Most Helpful Girl

• Queensland probably. But I like Victoria too, cause Melbourne's there and it seems like a very cool city!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 9

• Never been to Australia but Queensland looks pretty :) I probably wouldn't ever go to Australia though tbh, there are like 1000 ways to die per square foot

• Victoria... love Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road.

• As if people would know/care about Australian states. Might as well ask them who their favorite WNBA team is.

• Ahh, such a 'Murican attitude -- "If they're not us, who gives a fuck?"

• @Xelebrum

What I'm saying is exactly that, most of the people here are American and I would doubt they'd know anything about Australian states/territories, much like how nobody knows anything about the WNBA. So I'm actually agreeing with you, (for lack of a better term).

• WA is good for making $$, QLD is awesome, but Sydney takes the cake. NSW ^^

• Tasmania--it's like the Texas of Australia.

• PERTH my home city.

• You live in Perth? Cool, me to. This isn't one of those ' oh me to! ' things, I actually do. Kings park is pretty, me and my fam go every year for the Anzac service.

• New South Wales because Sydney is my favorite Australian city.

• Whichever one isn't in 'straya' with the rest of the 'rangas' and 'wogs' and whatever stupid names Australians have come up with on their quest to butcher the English accent.

• I kinda like their accent :P

• You do your thing man. They just sound stupid to me, but realistically I'm an over-cynical, aggressive, nihilistic narcissist with a filter problem, so.

• Yeah, you're right :P

• NSW - - - - - -