What's your favorite state in Australia?

• Tasmania
    0% (0)23% (3)13% (3)Vote
  • South Australia
    10% (1)8% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • Victoria
    30% (3)15% (2)22% (5)Vote
  • Western Australia
    10% (1)8% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • Queensland
    40% (4)31% (4)35% (8)Vote
  • New South Wales
    0% (0)15% (2)9% (2)Vote
  • Northern Territory
    10% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Queensland probably. But I like Victoria too, cause Melbourne's there and it seems like a very cool city!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 9

• Never been to Australia but Queensland looks pretty :) I probably wouldn't ever go to Australia though tbh, there are like 1000 ways to die per square foot

0|1
    0|0
  • Victoria... love Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road.

0|1
    0|0
  • As if people would know/care about Australian states. Might as well ask them who their favorite WNBA team is.

0|1
    1|1
    • Ahh, such a 'Murican attitude -- "If they're not us, who gives a fuck?"

• @Xelebrum

What I'm saying is exactly that, most of the people here are American and I would doubt they'd know anything about Australian states/territories, much like how nobody knows anything about the WNBA. So I'm actually agreeing with you, (for lack of a better term).

• WA is good for making $$, QLD is awesome, but Sydney takes the cake. NSW ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • Tasmania--it's like the Texas of Australia.

0|1
    0|0
  • PERTH my home city.

0|1
    0|0
    • You live in Perth? Cool, me to. This isn't one of those ' oh me to! ' things, I actually do. Kings park is pretty, me and my fam go every year for the Anzac service.

• New South Wales because Sydney is my favorite Australian city.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whichever one isn't in 'straya' with the rest of the 'rangas' and 'wogs' and whatever stupid names Australians have come up with on their quest to butcher the English accent.

0|0
    0|0
    • I kinda like their accent :P

• You do your thing man. They just sound stupid to me, but realistically I'm an over-cynical, aggressive, nihilistic narcissist with a filter problem, so.

• Yeah, you're right :P

• NSW - - - - - -

0|0
    0|0