I've been going to the gym and I want to build muscle should I do cardio as much as weights or just weights alone?

I've been going to the gym for three weeks three days a week should I just stick to weights since I want to build muscle because I don't need to lose weight

Most Helpful Guy

• You should keep the cardio up for fitness levels.

What Girls Said 2

• If you only do weights you'll have ripped arms and chicken legs

• Ripped arms legs shoulders abs I do weights on my legs I just don't do the tred mill and stuff

• I see will cardio is probably still a good idea. Helps lessen the likelihood of bloodclots I believe

• Okay I'll do that then :)

• Less cardio than weights. Weights build muscle, cardio doesn't. But cardio helps you warm up.

What Guys Said 3

• for building muscle, more weights, less cardio, but really if you want to build muscles than you have to start off by watching your diet, you can't just expect to lift a bunch of weights and build muscle if your diet sucks, lifting weights is easy, but cutting out junk food can be tough, when you have finally gotten your diet in check than focus on lifting heavy and hard, but the most important thing is being consistent and keeping a log and a good routine going, you won't get very far if your inconsistent in this game, start off by doing big compound movements, such as squats, pull ups, dead lifts and such, I know it's tough for a lot of folks to find a good routine to keep them going but it's vital that you do this, I've made some amazing gains in just a few months thanks to the advice I got over at aestheticreview. com this guy really helped me get a great program going that allows me to keep track of my weight and gains using a really neat tool, as well as an awesome routine, anyways good luck and never give up on your journey to making big gains!

• cardio's good, but if u wanna build muscle better focus on weights

• You gotta do cardio plus weight check for a good diet regime and also you need a good trainer if you are aiming to be zyzz or sergio constance