What was the worst day of your life?

That you can remember that is (not including being born, because that would be a terrible day for anyone.)

It's hard for me to choose just one day, because I'm fortunate enough to say I don't have a bad life at all. However, I barely remember the day when I was six years old and my Grandma called the house to tell my dad that his dad (my Grandpa) died. He cried, my mom came home from work really early and it was an awful day. I don't remember it too well but it was terrible. I hated it.

@sexy123hec I couldn't imagine losing a parent. I would be torn! Thanks for being brave and sharing your story.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• The day I found out my dad had cancer and only had a couple of months to live that was worse than his actual death a few months later.

• Dude, I see your point of view. I always did think the diagnoses would be much much worse than the actual death.

• A couple months ago when I go so angry I just turned to a zombie (metaphorically obviously) and just stared at a wall for hours I was consious and everything I just couldn't be bothard looking at anything that would make my brain process infomation

• 1. The day I first started getting panic attacks, they are terrifying
    2. The evening I stood at the sea cliff seriously considering to jump down and smash myself to bits on the rocks below

But I am still here and the panic attacks are a thing of the past. :)

• Being a passenger in a car that crushed the plates in my neck that crushed spinal cord right leg and right arm didn't work.

• The day my daughter was born. I had her WAY too young. I knew then that my life would never be the same.

• Are you now happy with your daughter?

• Sometimes. Sometimes no. It's not her fault. Its her mothers.

• Well it was more than likely your fault too, unless the girl you got pregnant lied about birth control at the time.

• The day I lost my virginity, honestly. I hated that

• Came home from work to find out my marriage of 14 years was over. I had no idea it was coming.