Part I: Do you believe your life would be different if your gender was different?

Personally I believe my life wouldn’t be much different if I was a female. My thoughts/hobbies would b similar.

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• It's wishful thinking to say that you're life wouldn't be all that different. If you really turned into a girl, your hormones and feelings would change as well. So your life would be really different in certain aspects unless you essentially kept the brain of the gender you were before.

My life would be very different I think. I might have some of the same hobbies provided I wasn't into girly things much, but in certain aspects my life would be much easier, too. Hopefully I would be a reasonably pretty girl and we all know that pretty girls have it easier on the social ladder.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I would be good at seducing girls because I know how their mind works.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am sure it would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it would definitely be different but not sure if for the better or worse. If I were a guy these are a couple cons I would have to worry about:
    - Being forced to ask more random strangers out on a date
    - Trying to control a higher sex driver
    - Protecting my balls
    - Getting more forced to make more friends and talk to people I don't want to

0|0
    0|0
    • "- Being forced to ask more random strangers out on a date
      - Trying to control a higher sex driver
      - Protecting my balls
      - Getting more forced to make more friends and talk to people I don't want to"

do these things above still exist in our days? o_O

• It shouldn't but it does

• Child rearing practices, gender roles, and expectations is different for both genders depending on someone's culture. The way I would be raised and treated would be different so I believe I would be a totally different person if my gender was different.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your interests and hobbies might be the same, but how you would experience those interests and hobbies would be vastly different.

0|0
    0|0
    • look... for x-ample i like 80s new-wave music... both genders enjoy music da same way.

also i like playin games... both genders enjoy playin games da same way.

no big difference i guess :|

• Show All
    • if guys bash u if u play online games then those guys r nothing more than assholes :|

• True, but it's something that is both acceptable and encouraged in gaming culture. In order to be seen as just as much a part of the culture, women have to be like hyper-fans. It's ridiculous.

• I would be about the same just a little different. Just I wouldn't be doing cheerleading I would be doing football and hanging out with the guys in my class. I'm not sure if I would be doing gymnastics or not as a guy. Maybe par core. Also in not sure if I would like shopping or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some ways, yes. In others I think I'd still be the same person. For example my parents told me if I was a dude they'd name me Preston. No offense to all the Prestons out there but I am SO not a Preston.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah probably

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely good thing i'm not a boy.^^

0|1
    0|0
    • It's not all bad being a boy. No periods, a built-in peeing-while-standing mechanism, no endless grooming, shaving and make-up routines, the ability to get aroused on the fly, etc.

• Show All
    • @Klaatu51 Me too of course. But I like facial hair. Having a beard trimmer as well as a sharp razor makes life a lot easier. I was referring to girls having to shave their legs and fuzz on other unwanted places. I tried shaving my legs once, never again.

• @remonster i have waxed my legs... gr8 results LOL

• i think i would hate it because i kinda act like a boy but not completely its just that i never had any sisters and i lived with one brother and my young uncle and my grandma and i hung out with their friends and so on so i'm pretty much a tomboy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• That is a bit of tough one but I always thought I had an unisex personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • i believe most people have a unisex personality more or less

• Life would be a lot more difficult as I'd still be attracted to woman and I would haft to deal with periods and back pain from having big breast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'd get periods which I don't find interesting...

Um I would have been emotionally messed up and not as practical as I am now.

That's I t

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

I would be miserable

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be much different, because I would do other activities so I would meet other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • My life would be a little different but not hugely different

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think it be any different. I would still be an independent roller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it would be different because boy and girl think different...

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely would be... also i'm happy being a man. :)

0|0
    0|0