How do I get people to answer my question?

I have a time sensitive question that no one is answering. How can I get people to help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't make your question description a giant wall of text. If something looks like it's a chore to read, chances are people aren't even gonna bother reading it. Keep it short and to the point.

What Guys Said 3

• Put a picture of boobs in there and there will be 30 answers before you can say tax exemption.

• Be more interesting, format better, etc.

• try not to type such a big text. I know you have a problem and you want to write every small detail :) but most people are bored to read of the whole thing.

What Girls Said 3

• try to shorten your question. Do not make one long paragraph. Separate it into paragraphs. Also come up with a very interesting title concerning the content of your question.

• Maybe post a real life picture of yourself, maybe you can get more answers if people see who they are helping

• Post the link to it on this question because no one is going to want to search for it