Part IV: Do you believe your life would be different if your race was different?

One of da most minor differences actually…. my life would b literally da same, if I was Black or Asian I believe.

Most Helpful Girl

• i really wouldn't want to be another race not to be mean i love my race it fun sometimes being black but it's not fun seen my kind getting shot down in the middle of the street and killed by police and other including our race. but i just want to say that not all black women and men aren't thugs and ghetto or in gangs

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah. It would be different in different ways depending on the race.

Right now as a black woman, I don't matter to society. I experience racism and sexism with regularity, including from black men.

As a white woman, I'd be second in command in dictating how things work in society, and I'd be among the standard of beauty. A lot of white women come off as thinking their biggest concern is how they look/how much they weigh, and it'd be nice if that was the kind of stuff I worried about instead of having to worry about racial acceptance/treatment.

As an Asian woman, people would assume I'm smart and easy to get along with instead of assuming THE EXACT OPPOSITE like they do with black women.

• in which state of US do u live? that's weird

• You wouldn't be the same because you would probably have been brought up differently than you were and therefore have a whole different culture

• Nah. My life would still be shit.

• I don't know. Possibly.

• I think it would be a lot different.

• It would be completely different. I'd be a whole new person ^

• No I'm pretty sure it'd be pretty much the same.

• I bet it would be

• I wanna be.. Japanese!! -giggles like a silly girl-

• Possibly. I have a feeling if I was white I would not be completely the same.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think it would be hugely changed - In Ireland ethnic population so small that racial difference not really noticed.

• Yes, despite my country is considered tolerant it'd be different. Police normally checks more black than white people, for example (it's a true statistic here).

• Not to be the uncreative sob, but I think the answer to all these questions is: Yes, quite different.

It can only be the same if you can keep your own brain. But even then you would encounter different situations and (eventually) hang out with a different crowd just because you are not Caucasian anymore.

• Maybe, depends on the race, I would like to be Asian, maybe some ninja, or kung fu master :P

• Um ya... If I was not an Indian I wouldn't be called a perv but also if I was not an Indian I wouldn't be called brainy.

• that's stupid... who said all Indians r pervs?

• They only encountered the bad ones bit haven't met the normal ones.

• Well it's actually our problem... Some of us Indians do not know how to behave in the society due to the lack of correct parental care!

So we are our own problems... let's hope that in the future the stereotype would be ripped off.

PS:- I also don't Care about the people who generalise or judge.

@abundantlyrich

• My life probably for the most part not change.

• Im not sure to tell you the truth.

• It is really possible.