Any girls are interested in AirSoft or something similar?

I always play SEAL Team Six and Delta Force, or some other special operations forces with friends.

Is it hard to find a girl with same or similar hobbies? Here are just two examples.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got into airsoft during like 7th grade, got my AEG in 8th, then my AEG broke somewhere in 10th grade and I didn't get it fixed for like half a year, then I didn't pick it up from the shop for like another half year. And by then none of my friends played airsoft either and I sold my gun and I haven't really looked back.

It's just too fucking expensive.
    Still have my KWA USP Tactical though, for fun.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. Many girls enjoy that. I think war games are repetitive and boring though.

What Guys Said 2

• actually this is uncommon among guys... in gals chances r even minimum... sorry bro, but things would b difficult if u are after this type of gal

• Is it in game or real life?

If it's in real life then WOW, I might check it out as it's look interesting and even join this kind of fun game. Is it similar to paint-ball game?

• It's like paint-ball with cooler (real model) guns, realistic scenarios and fields, realistic gear, more maturity, more strategy, more versatility, etc. It's like pretty freakin' sweet if you get into it.

The things that paintballers criticize airsoft about are that you have to call out whether you've been hit, because there isn't a paint splatter on you, and the weird sadistic people also think that airsoft BBs don't hurt enough.
      But trust me, when an enemy runs up next to you when you're hiding, and he doesn't see you, so you start pistol whipping him, then he doesn't say HIT, then he starts shooting at you with his automatic rifle from 7 feet away... it fucking hurts.

• wow, sounds like a fun, I will need to join this at some point tho is it expensive, I mean the guns, outfit and so on.