Guys what would you do if leonardo dicaprio was hitting on your girlfriend?

you're in the club havin a good time next thing you know leonardo dicaprio is hitting on your girl. What do you do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Given he's turned into Orson Welles (and not in a good way) I'm not too worried.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzHR22sCQAAb7on.jpg

He's still cool, I'm sure he's going to an awesome party later so maybe he'll invite us - as in, only if we BOTH get to come along.

What Girls Said 2

• Only if the average Joe dates 20 year-old supermodels...

• Leonardo DiCaprio is quite easy on the eyes.

What Guys Said 11

• I'll pull her close to me, secretly put a condom in her hand and say "Have fun tonight baby, I'm gonna go to Scarlett Johansson over there" ;-).

• Hey there, buddy, I'm Chris. Pleased to meet you. I see you're hitting on my girlfriend, yes she's mine. I don't care who you are, back the hell away. I don't care if you have security either, I'll hit you a few times and take one of those big motherfuckers down with me. Go away.

• Take no chance - Leave and go somewhere else

• I'd tell him she was too young for him and then I'd take her to another place.

• Hey bro just cause you haven't win an oscar doesn't mean you have to take my prize. Turn back and smile at your girl

• Pull my girlfriend to the side and ask her what are the odds we can get him to come home with us...

• Call my girl Oscar so that she can't go to him

• Pull out my Grammy and say you'll never get one of these.

• Punch him in the face! 😈i don't caste who he is if he is hitting on my girlfriend

• Call my girl acting lessons so he would stay away from her

• Get mad because Leonardo Dicaprio is hitting on her and not me