Guys what would you do if leonardo dicaprio was hitting on your girlfriend?

you're in the club havin a good time next thing you know leonardo dicaprio is hitting on your girl. What do you do.

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Given he's turned into Orson Welles (and not in a good way) I'm not too worried.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzHR22sCQAAb7on.jpg

He's still cool, I'm sure he's going to an awesome party later so maybe he'll invite us - as in, only if we BOTH get to come along.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Only if the average Joe dates 20 year-old supermodels...

0|0
    0|0
  • Leonardo DiCaprio is quite easy on the eyes.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I'll pull her close to me, secretly put a condom in her hand and say "Have fun tonight baby, I'm gonna go to Scarlett Johansson over there" ;-).

0|0
    1|0
  • Hey there, buddy, I'm Chris. Pleased to meet you. I see you're hitting on my girlfriend, yes she's mine. I don't care who you are, back the hell away. I don't care if you have security either, I'll hit you a few times and take one of those big motherfuckers down with me. Go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take no chance - Leave and go somewhere else

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd tell him she was too young for him and then I'd take her to another place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey bro just cause you haven't win an oscar doesn't mean you have to take my prize. Turn back and smile at your girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Pull my girlfriend to the side and ask her what are the odds we can get him to come home with us...

1|0
    0|0
  • Call my girl Oscar so that she can't go to him

2|0
    0|0
  • Pull out my Grammy and say you'll never get one of these.

1|0
    0|0
  • Punch him in the face! 😈i don't caste who he is if he is hitting on my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Call my girl acting lessons so he would stay away from her

0|0
    0|0
  • Get mad because Leonardo Dicaprio is hitting on her and not me

1|0
    0|0