Do you poop in public restrooms or are you too embarrassed to?

This is just meant as a bit of a fun question. :)

• Hek yeah I poop all the time in public restrooms, there is no way I am holding my poop in when I gotta go. I can poop anywhere, any place at anytime.
    8% (1)46% (6)27% (7)Vote
  • Only if it is an emergency and the only other option is pooping my pants.
    54% (7)46% (6)50% (13)Vote
  • It depends on which public place I am in.
    23% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • It depends on if the toilets are clean or not.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • It is too embarrassing to poop in public restrooms I will wait to I get home.
    15% (2)8% (1)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not even embarrassing its just gross.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you mean because of the fact the toilets are dirty?

• Show All
    • I dont see how that would be at all offensive but yea, theyre a lot worse. I used to live in hawaii and they were sparkly clean out there, in Germany also.. colorado not so much, still better than cali though. Lololol

• Well you know some people are overly sensitive and since I don't know you I was just being carful. I had a girl be nasty to me when I stated something that was fact and not trying to be offensive at all. Yeah I think one of my family members said how they are clean in New Zealand compared to England.

What Girls Said 4

• If I'm camping and there's no other options I'll do it, but even then only if I'm the only person in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I voted B.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah... I never do it unless it's my last resort and I do mean my last resort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol when u gott go u gotta go

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with you. I am not embarrassed one bit pooping in public toilets and I don't care if others here me going either. The toilets are there for us to poop to if we need. :)

• hear sorry

What Guys Said 5

• I don't mind once it is clean

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, only if a emergency comes up than I will do so

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll only do it in public restrooms if I'm desperate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not to embarrasing, but i dont use public restrooms

0|0
    0|0
  • better at a public restroom... so if it get clogged I don't have to fix it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I always poop in public restrooms. LOL when I gotta poop I am going to poop.