Do you poop in public restrooms or are you too embarrassed to?

This is just meant as a bit of a fun question. :)

• Hek yeah I poop all the time in public restrooms, there is no way I am holding my poop in when I gotta go. I can poop anywhere, any place at anytime.
  • Only if it is an emergency and the only other option is pooping my pants.
  • It depends on which public place I am in.
  • It depends on if the toilets are clean or not.
  • It is too embarrassing to poop in public restrooms I will wait to I get home.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not even embarrassing its just gross.

• Do you mean because of the fact the toilets are dirty?

• I dont see how that would be at all offensive but yea, theyre a lot worse. I used to live in hawaii and they were sparkly clean out there, in Germany also.. colorado not so much, still better than cali though. Lololol

• Well you know some people are overly sensitive and since I don't know you I was just being carful. I had a girl be nasty to me when I stated something that was fact and not trying to be offensive at all. Yeah I think one of my family members said how they are clean in New Zealand compared to England.

What Girls Said 4

• If I'm camping and there's no other options I'll do it, but even then only if I'm the only person in there.

• Yeah, I voted B.

• Yeah... I never do it unless it's my last resort and I do mean my last resort.

• Lol when u gott go u gotta go

• I agree with you. I am not embarrassed one bit pooping in public toilets and I don't care if others here me going either. The toilets are there for us to poop to if we need. :)

• hear sorry

What Guys Said 5

• I don't mind once it is clean

• Yes, only if a emergency comes up than I will do so

• I'll only do it in public restrooms if I'm desperate.

• Its not to embarrasing, but i dont use public restrooms

• better at a public restroom... so if it get clogged I don't have to fix it.

• Yeah I always poop in public restrooms. LOL when I gotta poop I am going to poop.