I need help , I don't know what to do I just feel so alone?

I can't take it anymore I feel like I'm going crazy, I just can't get a break from crying... I try I try sooo hard to be OK and to be happy but I can't there's just a cloud over my head and its been there for a long time... I have hated myself since I was little I self harm and I feel sooo alone I have friends but I feel like the don't even like me and that they will leave just like the rest of them I hate myslef I hate myself soooo much I wish I could disseper but I know that I can't I'll stay for my family but I feel like my sister hates me I'm such a idiot... I hate my body , I hate my personality, I hate everything about me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you ever feel like breaking down?
    Do you ever feel out of place,
    Like somehow you just don't belong
    And no one understands you?
    Do you ever wanna run away?
    Do you lock yourself in your room
    With the radio on turned up so loud
    That no one hears you're screaming?
    Do you wanna be somebody else?
    Are you sick of feeling so left out?
    Are you desperate to find something more
    Before your life is over?
    Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
    Are you sick of everyone around?
    With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
    While deep inside you're bleeding
    No one ever lied straight to your face
    And no one ever stabbed you in the back
    You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
    Everybody always gave you what you wanted
    You never had to work it was always there
    No, you don't know what it's like
    When nothing feels all right
    You don't know what it's like
    To be like me
    To be hurt
    To feel lost
    To be left out in the dark
    To be kicked when you're down
    To feel like you've been pushed around
    To be on the edge of breaking down
    And no one's there to save you
    No you don't know what it's like
    Welcome to my life...

I thought you could relate

• I can relate to all of it... Those sound like song lyrics if they are what song is it?

• http://youtu.be/Lt0WP9ZBNiY

I know you don't really have a problem with your parents from what you said but I think you would also like this one
      http://youtu.be/-_3wseJ8mX4

• I know how it feels I de with depression a lot too. I honestly think you should talk to your parents they obviously love and care for you and only if they knew I'm sure they would help or attempt to...

If you ever need someone to talk to besides them or need any other suggestions for songs I'll come in unanonymous :)

What Guys Said 8

• Have you went to your parents and told them what you've just told us?

• A couple years ago I started cutting and my mom found out cause the school I went to some one reported me so my mom found out and I stopped but I started again on my legs where they can't see the scares but one ones now's anymore they think that I'm fine and that I'm happy yet I have had a fake smile on my face since I was little.. I don't even know who I am anymore I'm gradually growing transparent

• Take off the fake smile and show your mother your new scars and pour your heart out and tell her you need professional help

• Go to church and see what they have to offer.

• Ma body is rdy so... Hit meh up baby 💋

• You have someone you can talk to?

• I think we should talk if you won't have any problem?😶

• I am going through a bit of depression right now, but you need to think positively. I know it is rough, but things will and do get better.

• Listen kid, i was in ur shoes but a little differnt, i ran away at 13 and they didn't even report it. I was gone for a year living on the street in nyc. Cuttin myself still full of scars, had no selfesteem was worthless, and didn't think i deserved anything. Is that close to what ur feeling?

• I didn't run away but everything else yes I feel that way

• Its gonna get better, u are worth everything. U may not beleive it but its gonna get better. U need to talk to someone, and not ur parents or teacher, they have no fuckin clue what ur dealing with. Do u know any people that are older and smoke weed? Those are the people to talk to, they are mellow cool and always have some good insight. Talking to adults ain't gonna help

• well this sounds exactly like me when i was younger except i had a penis

things get better with time

people will never make you happy... learn that now when you're young it's useful

only you can make yourself happy

go do something if you're so alone

i was lonely and learned to swim and play the violin

What Girls Said 2

• I would talk to your parents, or somebody who cares, and get you help. You might need therapy, I know, I know. People think therapy means they are crazy, but that is not it. Therapy can really help you, it can bring your self esteem back, and help you stop self harming. I know what you feel like, I have been there. But I am better now, I talked to a therapist and it really helped. You can talk to me if you would like, and I can help you as much as I can. But if you want someone who should really be able to help, then get a professional. If you don't want to talk to one, I am here, and a few other people as I can see are too. I will be your friend, and to be honest, sometimes Internet friends are the best! So just get yourself help, because trust me, I think your worth it, and if you somewhere deep down didn't think you are worth it, you wouldn't have asked for help. I think just by reaching out, you are making progress, and I will help as much as I can. But just help yourself, because you will find friends who are worth it, and will love you. You will also find a boyfriend, and a husband, and have beautiful kids. But you need to believe you are worth it, and trust me, you are.

• talk to your parents