Guys, how does this email sound?

Guys, how does this email sound?

He hasn't read it yet. I am so nervous!!!
Well good news he liked it! So ha!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There needs to be more girls like you in this world..

• Why is that?

• I guess he liked it he said it didn't scare him off

What Guys Said 14

• Wow... To be honest, If someone sent that to me, I would be scared.

Just things like ''as long as i have you and my daughter'' and ''dont ever want to say goodbye''...
    Maybe its just me, But... It makes you sound... very... *Whats the word*... :/, Almost clingy and desperate? I mean, you would probably be better off with like a cute little message or something, This is a very big and scary and serious message :S

• It is nice, dear. A lucky man there, hmm? :)

I just would not put the "(...) that would completely break my heart. (...)" part, because this looks like pressure, like if something went wrong, he would be responsible for "destroying" you. But I lack context to really assess it...

• It's a very nice message. Just one piece of advice: be careful. I don't know how old your daughter is, but stepfathers have a long history of abusing their partners's daughters. Try not to leave them alone under any circumstances, even if the guy is very sweet and, in your opinion, wouldn't do anything to her. That is all. The message itself is fine.

• Again it's fine

• Question. Why is that your screenname? Lol what's so repulsive about you?

• The admin won't change my username no matter how many times I have asked them and I don't want to start over. It was suppose to be an ironic username

• Oh ok lol

• They used to be married?

I thought it was a bit needy at first. But then I got the impression that there's history there. So I can't use my seduction assessment.

I think it's okay. Not as bad as your fear it might be.

• We went to highschool together

• It's a bit too much in my opinion...

• Way too much information, you sound insecure.

• First thought: WALL OF TEXT!

2nd Thing - Feels a bit smothering after reading through it.

• Thing entered before I was finished... that said.

What is the purpose of this email? Just a quick chat or is there something behind the scenes going on? Would recommend breaking up into paragraphs for ease of reading, will also help it look/feel more cohesive and thoughtful.

• It is lovely.

• fine I guess. Nervous typing but fine.

• Did you write that?

• Well yeah why

• yeah, you can feel the love and care. Women now these days expect men to do that and barely offer any reciprocation

• ^ So true, they want us to do everything while they're generally so cold.

• it is very long

• lol, you're nervous about a message you sent to a guy who you're already at least friends with. I did the stupid thing (probably) of sending a facebook message to two girls that, while we're not exactly "friends", we do sort of know each other. I sent both Sunday and Monday, and they have yet to even see them, let alone reply. They went to their "other" folder because their profiles are private, so I don't even know if they'll ever see them. I don't think a lot of people know about the "other" folder.

• i think it was long, clingy and far too bubbly (ie annoying). everyone else seems to think its good so i guess its just me