First car you had?

What was your first car? Do the poll then comment the actual car you had.

• Manual
  • Automatic

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I have not owned a car. The first car I learnt to drive in was a Toyota Corolla. It was manual transmission. It has really really good suspension, brakes, ability to hold itself on the road and it is really quite a peppy and powerful car. All these things combined make it a nice car to drive.

• This Toyota Corolla while being quite peppy and powerful also uses hardly any gas.

• I don't have a car :O
    I'll buy one with cash up front when i've saved enough not a fan of being in debt.

• Oops. I hit "manual" but I meant to hit "automatic."

I had a 1974 Pinto runabout. Terrible car. It was handed down to me from my father, who passed it on to my brother (complete with hand controls) who passed it on to my sister who passed it on to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cShCml-G1ug

• Never had a car

• ... you're 46, do you just use public transportation or something? How do you not have a car...

• Public Transport is excellent in my city - I never worked more than 20 minute bus ride from home

• Toyota Corolla (which I still drive now), and obviously it's a manual (in Britain, the only people who drive automatics are over 70 and really not fit to be driving at all) - it really isn't that difficult.

• Honda Civic hatch back, teal. Didn't have power steering, power locks, or power windows. Still had a cassette player. No CD player.

• A Holden Vectra manual :D Kept it for about.. 2 months, until it broke down. It came cheap too, though and it served its purpose :D

• Auto )))))

• First car I had was a Ford KA and it was a manual.

• There so much to Do while driving manual (the clutch and changing gears), was it hard for you to first learn it? Because i might wanna learn manual before automatic.

• I first learned to drive in England where most cars are manual and it is unusual to learn on an automatic.

It isn't difficult to learn a manual as long as you have fairly good coordination and if you can multitask on a computer then you can drive a manual :)

• '96 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon. Manual. And the old family car. A lot of memories in there.

• A 1985 Ford Bronco, with a 4 speed manual transmission and a 4.9 liter inline 6 engine.

• Actually i didn't have car i have my first bike on 19 it was Royal enfield thunderbird (looks manly)

• I do not drive yet.

• My first car was when i am 16 it was hummer

What Girls Said 8

• I haven't owned a car yet :( But I know that if I did buy my first car it would be automatic. I struggle a lot with manual.

• How come you struggle with manual?

• I just do. I feel like there's too much for me to think about it. I have bad road anxiety as it is and still having to worry about gears stress me out.

• Thats what im worried about if i learn manual but all the cars i want are manual 😫

• I'm British so 99% of us drive manuals so I had a manual first. A Ford Ka. I'm still driving my first car, I've had it a year. :)

• I'm yet to have one.

• A Toyota Camry was my first car.

• Manual 1990 jeep. :)

• An Automatic, 2 door, black, 2.2 L engine, 140 HP, 2002 Grand Am GT. Horrible on gas.

• Honda Prelude

• cliche but it was a mini