Do you enjoy watching or listening to Creepypasta creepy/horror stories on YouTube or other sites?

If so, what are your most favorite Creepypasta stories. I like the Jeff the Killer and Ben Drowned theories.

• Yes (They're interesting)
  • No (Either they creep the hell out of me or I just don't find them interesting).

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I watched a lot of them. Jeff the Killer freaks me out SOOO much you have no idea. The Rake is omg I need to stop thinking about that or I'm going to lay in my moms room again. Ben Drowned isn't as creepy I don't think tbh. There's others but I kinda forgot :p they're interesting but creeeepppyyyyy

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes.
    But then I start to get really paranoid about everything around me.

• Like Jeff the Killer stalking you or buying any N64 copies of the Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (see if none of the copies were haunted and heavily glitched up by a dead person named Ben)? lol

• i usually watch fairy tale or cartoon ones

• I do. Sometimes.

What Guys Said 6

• I voted B - Never really took to them

• Its ok. Many are terrible. I prefer old timey radio horrors.

• I haven't seen many, but my favorite was lost silver. I even named my typhlosion please and her son hurry.

• I listen to them in the shower.

• I like some of them, like squid wards suicide. But there is a lot of them i cannot stand. I can't put in a selection for the poll though. Its a love hate thing XD

• Not really. Most of the ones I read so far were kind on uninteresting and poorly made tbh.