Am I the only one who realizes that 90% of this side it the blind leading the blind or the fool leading the ignorant?

• Yea
  • Nope your the only one who thinks that
  • Nope every one brings some wisdom to the website
  • ^ that guy is an idealistic moron only virgins and soccermoms use this site.
  • Na the idea is for the ignorate and thick headed guys to ask the girls questions that can't be said in public, or that he does not have the guts to ask
  • Why is it that every one says/votes go for it or try it and see how it turns out
  • I would suggest that most religious or moral poeple stay away
This was my rant for the month so I dident proof read it, and the website does not have an edit question link so just deal with it.

My Teachers did not teach us spelling because they predicted auto spell check just like most people are not taught common sense or decency.

If you want to impress a girl just watch old 50s-80s movies and imitate them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yes and no, if people are essentially asking "guys there is this person I like and I have no idea what to do about it for him to realize that I am crushing and drooling all over the floor", we don't know enough about them to give specific advice, but if they want simple solutions then they should get moving and get things done..

Always take things with a grain of salt, I think people here should primarily look for new perspectives and possibly an opportunity to ask themselves questions, rather than to look for direct solutions for a specific problem like "my boyfriend told me to flush myself after 3 years and to never talk to him again, how do I get him back" well you pissed him off and he obviously doesn't want to talk to you again, so you won't and you shouldn't. Lol.

I personally voted G).

What Girls Said 3

• I think you mean "site".

• "This was my rant for the month so I dident proof read it, and the website does not have an edit question link so just deal with it. "
    You do get to preview your question before you submit it, though!

"My Teachers did not teach us spelling because they predicted auto spell check just like most people are not taught common sense or decency."
    How odd.

"If you want to impress a girl just watch old 50s-80s movies and imitate them."
    Clearly you're the go-to guy for advice!

• Proof Read Before Posting LoL :)

What Guys Said 3