What were some of your favorite kids' TV shows growing up?

I liked Land of the Lost and this kind of bizarre educational kids' TV show called Curiosity Shop.

I also liked The Electric Company (which had Oscar winning talent! Rita Morino and Morgan Freeman were stars)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Lizzie McGuire, Braceface, Powerpuff girls, The Amanda show, So Little Time, Totally Spies, Rugrats, The wild thornberries...

that's all I can think of right now but there were probably others :3

• My friends ex girlfriend from a long time ago loved Powerpuff Girls. She was about 22 when she started watching.

• Rocket Power!

• Ed Edd n Eddy, Spongebob, Courage the Cowardly Dog.

• Did you ever hear about the gay reference associated with one of the SpongeBob characters?

What Guys Said 4

• Hey Arnold and Doug were my must sees. Porkchop is still the most unique and cool name for a dog.

• Basically everything made by Hannah Barbara studios. I think I would still like their shows today.

Dexter's Lab and Courage The Cowardly Dog spring to mind almost immediately. Jetsons, Flintstones, Snorkles, Alfred J. Quack, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, etc.

Scooby Doooooo!

I also liked quiz shows for kids. Some included survival course challenges and they always felt very real and dangerous in my mind, even though the crocodile in the puddle was just a blow-up one. It's still fascinating how vividly children's imagination works. The most creative people most likely never stopped being a child in that aspect.

• I really can't remember that far back Grange Hill

• TMNT (the original)
    Tom & Jerry
    Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner
    Ducktales