What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend touch you in a sexual way in public?

My ex did this all the time so sickining im glad I got rid of him.

• yell at them
    9% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • warn them
    36% (4)24% (4)29% (8)Vote
  • moan
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • touch them inappropriately back
    36% (4)47% (8)43% (12)Vote
  • slap them
    9% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • let them
    10% (1)12% (2)11% (3)Vote
  • other
    0% (0)17% (3)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, where I live most people don't care about this stuff. I love grabbing my girlfriend's butt or boobs in public places like at the train station or in the mall and she likes it and usually grabs me back. I have never gotten any comments for it. In fact, I haven't even received any weird looks. Most people just sort of think "well, it's nice they're in love", which I think is the only normal thing to think in this sort of situation.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Ask them to cool down the inappropriate PDA

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose it depends how? what are you talking about?

1|0
    0|0
  • Like slapped my ass on isle 69 or tried to give me a hand job on the metro rail at Disney World? The severity and location matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not going to yell, making a scene would make it worse
    Warning them should be ok

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't like a handy in the park.

Sex-offender just ain't worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would have to depend on the extent of the contact... some can be harmless like an ass-grab, or it can be done subtly - that is fun and sexy, but if its so overt and inappropriate like caress and groping breasts, that's a touch much... literally

1|0
    0|0
  • Le me spotted a bathroom and after few mins its *bang*

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought girls loved that stuff-the thrill of being caught turns them on, supposedly

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Guess it depends what he did and where we are. If it was very inappropriate then I would warn him and tell him to wait until we got home. I'm not sure I understand what you went by sexual way... Can you give an example?

1|0
    0|0
  • I say D because my boyfriend did it before to me and I touch him inappropriately as well lol :)

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of touching do you mean?

1|0
    0|0