What's the weirdest/funniest thing in your city?

I'm really bored, so this question comes from my boredom. 😂
In my city is an elder who daily runs just in boxers in the city like it's totally normal. He even stays on his head!! When my mom was about my age, she saw him everyday and told me that he was yelling "pew" and other weird sounds to keep himself company. 😂😂 Now he is modern, he has got headphones. 😎😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a man dresses in wizard robes and has a kid sit on his shoulder in my local highstreet he's famous around here.

What Guys Said 9

• The police that work over here aren't working for justice and peace, they're working for money 😂

You get stopped for over speeding. The police officer walks to your car...
    "So... What are you gonna give me?" You give him a reasonable bribe and he exempts your from the speed ticket or parking ticket 😂👏

• We also have these crazy taxis (they drive small busses like combis) and they are most notorious for causing accidents and driving recklessly ignoring all the rules. They'll drive through red lights, drive where the ambulance and police officers drive, they'll overspeed.

One time when my brother was driving, he stopped at a red light (well because you not allowed to drive when the red light is on obviously 😂) and there was a moment of pause where there were no cars passing the traffic lights and the taxi starts hooting for dayys because my brother didn't drive on the red light 😂👏

• The Buffer zone running straight though the city and is guarded by armed soldiers. It is a testament to, fighting, ethnic clashes and ethnic cleansing. When looking through it, one can see turn of the century stone buildings in ruins, unpaved streets for 40 years, very old signage and adverts and bullet holes. The UN patrols the no mans land that is the Buffer zone. Nevertheless it can be easily traversed and is not dangerous at all.

• The LGBT pride parade makes for an extremely eventful afternoon in long beach, I've never seen so many people walking down the streets holding dildos of all shapes and sizes, of course i played a few games of ring toss, except instead of bottles they were dildos

• There is a homeless dude who rides a unicycle
    but he enjoys following people around it lol!!
    it makes people very nervous

• My city has building restriction so there are no tall buildings

• When it's carnival... you see some crazy stuff in town

• its pretty simple down here.

• horses on city streets pretty much funny if you ever visit india

• Forcible strikes and shut downs of markets, shops etc. by mqm- Altaf Hussain sitting in London and high-jacking our city in Hyderabad , Pakistan.

What Girls Said 3