How much do girls grow from 13-18 ?

I'm kinda scared if my siste passes me she's currently 5'5 and i'm 5'7 ut i'm 18 and she's 13 ! i wil le 19 in July and when i'm 19 she will still be 13 and we have to go to a wedding later that month can u imagine how awkward it would be for me if she wears heels ! and in the future if she passes me it would be even worst and she will boast about it !

Most Helpful Girl

• The bracket of up to 18 catches the late bloomers, but most girls stop growing younger than that. I stopped growing at 13, most of my friends stopped at 15.

The top age for a man to stop growing is 21. Most stop around 18 though. It's likely you're mostly done, you might grow a little more, but your sister will probably end up your height.

I don't think she'll boast about it. Most girls don't like being taller than boys, let alone their brothers. All my brothers are taller than me, thank god.

• maybe it's the fact that she's still young that's y she shows of how she might be taller than me and when i'm standing she's right there ! almost eye level and 5 years younger hopefully what ur saying is true an i maybe grow 2 more inches

• All my brothers stopped about 18 and had a final shoot. I stopped growing at 13 and never grew anymore. I'm 5 ft 5, my shorted brother is 5 ft 9, the tallest 6ft 1.

What Girls Said 3

• I was about 163cm when I was 13, now I'm 165/166cm, so I didn't really grow much at all. I think it totally depends on the person.

• depends on the girl

• Possibly. I guess it depends if and when she hits puberty.

What Guys Said 3

• Who cares dude?
    But girls stop growing at 15 on average so if she's already had a growth spurt recently she might not pass you up, or you'll be the same height.

• A quick spurt between 12 and 14 then more gradually to full maturity.

• Girls grow quicker that's all

• we usually catch up or surpass later