Girls, what would you do if your mans underwear looked like they could be womans underwear but where in fact mens underwear?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Invalid question. If they looked like women's underwear, what would make them men's underwear aside from what label they're sold under, or how you refer to them?
    Sorry, regardless of what you call them, this isn't going to float my boat:
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...corsage-long-hair-bra.jpg

What Girls Said 19

• Then i'd take him underwear shopping

• Not care in the slightest? Wear whatever the hell you want to. The hell does that have to do with me?

• I'd invest in some boxer briefs and introduce him to them.

• Suppose they already are boxer-briefs.

• Women's underwear don't look like boxer briefs.

• Suppose when their sticking out of his pants, they look like woman's underwear sticking out.

• I'd buy him some briefs.

• If my guy was wearing effeminate clothing, I would have issues

• I would shrug it off

• Make him take them off ;) Bahaha! ok no. Seriously though, I wouldn't like it at all.

• I wouldn't care. If women are allowed to wear "boyshorts" and underwear that is actually made for men why shouldn't men be allowed to wear underwear that looks like it was made for women?

• I'd think it was kinda strange but it wouldn't be the end of the world unless they were like super frilly or something.

• Tell him to get manly underwear or I'm done

• As long as he is comfortable that's all that matters

• If it almost looked like a women's underwhere why would you want to where it you could look feminine.

• Their the most comfortable boxer briefs I have found, so I don't care how they look.

• Oh. Ok I wouldn't care , just tell her that. As long as it's not for a gay reason haha

• If they look good on him I wouldn't care really

• I would find it very odd...

• I wouldn't care

• who cares, no one will see them but him and I and he's constantly taking them off so I don't care

• My man likes to wear women's underwear, so that would not come as a surprise to me. Honestly... his silk and lace looks pretty erotic under that uniform. Sounds strange, but I guess you'd have to be there to understand. So hot.

• Steal them from him lol. Nah jk i wouldn't give a shit

• ask him to walk around in it, sounds hot!!