Do you think Donald Trump will make a good President?

Today Donald Trump announced that he is going to seek the republican nomination for U. S. President. What do you think of Trump? Do you think he would make a good President?

• Yes! I like that Trump entered the race
  • No! I wish he would stay in real estate
  • Who is Donald Trump?
  • I don't care
  • Show me a gif of puppy

Most Helpful Guy

• They said, if he can eliminate lot of things and be more serious about
    actually running for President of the United States he could have a chance
    it's really hard , He can burn lot of people's money he makes 8.1 Billion a
    year least he is being very honest about his income he showed proof on
    Inside Edition. To be honest he may get my vote cause these other ones
    running for President they have so much baggage people are tired of seeing
    the Clintons the Bushes and no one knows Bernie Sanders everyone is
    asking who is Bernie Sanders and I don't know nothing about him but
    the Clintons has stood beside America and haven't left it's side since
    Bill Clinton was running for President and that is something that means
    lot to me , Clintons have supported all race of people not just one race..
    so it's really hard to say what type of President that Donald Trump
    he has never held no political office , he's never been a Governor
    he's never been a Senator.. This is really puzzling and it's all up
    even if i will vote for sure.. I'm like Middle Class But Conservative
    i don't support the Democratic party on their ways of abortion on
    late term abortion and Obama has done so much foolish spending
    and screwed the heath care for the American people and he has
    been in there for 8 years and should of done something by now.

• Thank you for your well thought out and detailed response. I agree with many of your points :)

• Your Welcome :) :D

• Thank You for MHO:)
      Hope i was able to give some
      insight this country needs a new
      leader and i just hope it's someone
      who will do something instead of all talk:)

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not extremely opposed to him. He has a lot of real world experience which is something a lot of presidents have been lacking. He also wouldn't be in it for the money or benefits.

• That is true. He certainly knows how to build a business and money would not be a problem for him. He won't be swayed by super PACs or having to stroke egos for campaign donations. He can fund his entire campaign personally and still have more than his nearest competitor.

• I don't think he actually serious. I think he's just doing it to make some money and get in the spotlight. I don't think he really cares.

• Lol he'd probably lose money by becoming president. His time alone is worth so much.

• @BelleGirl21 I highly dour he'll become president. Like I said he's not actually serious about doing he just wants to hang out and have some fun running.

• I doubt he will too.

• HAHHAHAHHA OK IM MOVING TO Canada IF HE WINS

PLS LORD DONT LET HIM WIN

• he is too rich to give a crap about the working class and after he insulted mexicans? no way

• by the way, he used Neil Youngs song, without his permission, not cool

• plus i think if he was elected, he would only pay attention to the 1% in this country and i know FDR came from a rich family but FDR gave a crap about the middle class

• FDR was a great President. People tend to not give him as much credit as he deserves.

• No way!! no way, after he insulted Mexicans!! no waay!!! I'm moving to another country if he wins.

• I don't know what to think on this. LOL. I just saw this on the news.

• He will be the next Ronald Wilson Reagan.

• But what wall can he have destroyed?

Mr. Jinping, tear down this wall!

• Omg please no. We need to get rid of his guy and ship him off to a deserted island

• Just curious why do you not like him so much?

• Did you mean Donald Glover? 36.media.tumblr.com/.../...i1MvMs1tguoxuo1_500.png

... Then yes.

• Lol!!! No sorry. I know who you'd vote for if he was running :P

What Guys Said 15

• post.barkbox.com/.../...evhkec7OG1qfvx4yo1_500.gif
    ____________________________________________________________________

• That was one of the gifs I was going to post as an update haha!!

• He makes a lot of points and stands for a lot of stuff I agree with and some I don't but is overall a good choice. In terms of campaigning this guy will have no problem in that area I mean the man is made out of money and is far richer an can spend more on that then any other candidate, and he is a genius when it comes to making money, he has been bankrupt twice and built his empire from the ground up several times.

If anyone can fix our economy it is defiantly him, he is by far the best choice in for that, he also is a big military man which I like and he knows how to get stuff done. If he does not become president then I would at least like to see him put in charge of our treasury and put into a position that would allow him to get our economy back on track.

We do have a lot of good candidates this year all the good ones for me side are coming out and throwing their hats in the ring.

And even if Donald is doing it for publicity, boredom whatever no one can deny that we do require his expertise in money making if we are to survive economically as a nation. That much is certain there are few as qualified as him in that area that could get it done properly.

• Businesses make money by attracting customers and getting them to spend their money o what you are offering. Government has very little similarity. His knowledge of business growing will do absolutely nothing for him in caring for a national economy. He would do NOTHING good for our economy And the only things he knows about government regulations is how to avoid and get around them.

• Better and more effective businesses could help the economy, but there are two problems with this. One is that in the last several months many, many big businesses have improved immensely. Their profits are way up. But what they have done with the profits is to pay their shareholders a little more, and their executives a hell of a lot more. But the people lower on the totem pole have seen almost nothing. The people that know business are using it for themselves and not putting back to the people who make it work. And that seems to include "The Don".
      Second thing is that he can know everything in the world about business, but being president or even a top monetary position would not give him authority to make the businesses do what he wants. And if they did, it would be to follow his model of the rich at the top getting richer and screw the lower worker.
      And the opinions of people on here are pretty much about what has resulted, which should be blamed on those who changed his plans.

• I am referring to helping all areas of business though major corporations and companies and smaller privately own businesses like what a large portion of my town is made up of. But I don't think he should have absolute power when it comes to making decisions that's how we got into the mess we're in with Obama and his major abuse of the veto and override powers. He should still be subject to the various houses, congress etc this is a democracy after all not a kingdom.

• I would have my doubts

• I doubt he will win the republicans... but no, he has no experience outside business. Nothing in congress, nothing with over seas diplomacy.

• Yeah but when you think of it but other people did have those qualities and have turned out to be horrible politicians.

• You have a very valid point. I'm personally not crazy about any of them trying to win the Presidency at the moment.

• Ya, not shaping up to be very interesting, The republicans have yet to set up anyone I think could touch clinton, and I'm not a very biggest fan of her either lol I love Bernie Sanders but he is a bit too old and waaaaay too left for the American public and the democrats will never let him win, but I am straight forward socialist so that is why I like him. We shall just have to see if the republicans can actually find someone to rally around this time, and not the way they did with Romney.

• Nope ))))))))

• 0|0
  • It's hilarious and I don't care

• I don't think he'd be a trainwreck.

• He is a good businessman, but he is also too opportunitistic.

• President of wigs

• Just listen to donald trump is all I have to say if you support him after doing research on him go kill yourself

• he looks dead in that picture.

• When Mexico actually DOES start beating us at something, he'll be a good president

• sigh... too early for presidential politics :(

As far as republicans go, Trump actually is my favorite. As narcissistic and intemperate as he is, he knows how to run a complex organization. But a government is not a business... it has responsibilities that a business can conveniently not deal with. And I'm not sure I want a drama queen to be the chief diplomat of the U. S., nor do I want an intemperate person in control of nukes and the military.

But still... the best republican candidate so far. Shame it's a publicity stunt for his business.

• I'm glad to see other people acknowledge that government is not a business.

And honestly, there's no business in the world as complex as government. Running a business is not a prep course for being president.

• SHARPTON for president, Y'ALL!