Classic childhood memories. What are your favorites or what are some things you think every child should experience?

Just curious. 😊

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• As a child, I got excited very easily. Even a plastic cup from McDonalds with disney pictures on it, would keep me super happy for at least 2-4 week. I think the best part about child hood was the love I had for others and the peace I felt with God. I was 100% sure I would go to heaven after I died cause all I had was love for everybody and everybody loved me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Ones with my family

1|0
    0|0
  • playing outside, buying pokemon cards and watching dragon ball z. still not managed to be a super saiyan :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Amusement Parks!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Three pups that I brought home in a gunny bag on my back. I was 8 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • •Riding a bike
    •First Kiss
    •Your dad teaching you to shave (not girls obviously :P)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hanging around steep hills with friends on skateboards and coming back with no skin on your knees. lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Broke your arm while you are playing in grass. ☺
    Lol, no, I don't wish this to anyone, but it serously happened to me. 😂

1|1
    0|0
    • I jumped from a chair and broke my arm
      It was at night in the kitchen. Don't ask why😂 I was maybe 9 or 10 I don't know

• Show All
    • Lobstein syndrome?
      I already forgot how a broken arm feels like.

• No, I'm just that "lucky". 😂
      At least in 1st grade I hadn't had to do my homeworks for 3 weeks. 😎😂

• I think everyone should experience the playing outside with friends all day and only coming in for lunch and after dark. Running around like a crazy pants and generally just being active and outdoors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every child should experience going to the zoo at least once, come on

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite: no ipad or any gadget, every child should explore everything and get dirty.

1|0
    0|0
  • running on the mountains!

1|0
    0|0