Classic childhood memories. What are your favorites or what are some things you think every child should experience?

Just curious. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• As a child, I got excited very easily. Even a plastic cup from McDonalds with disney pictures on it, would keep me super happy for at least 2-4 week. I think the best part about child hood was the love I had for others and the peace I felt with God. I was 100% sure I would go to heaven after I died cause all I had was love for everybody and everybody loved me.

What Guys Said 6

• Ones with my family

• playing outside, buying pokemon cards and watching dragon ball z. still not managed to be a super saiyan :/

• Amusement Parks!!!

• Three pups that I brought home in a gunny bag on my back. I was 8 lol

• •Riding a bike
    •First Kiss
    •Your dad teaching you to shave (not girls obviously :P)

• Hanging around steep hills with friends on skateboards and coming back with no skin on your knees. lol

What Girls Said 5

• Broke your arm while you are playing in grass. ☺
    Lol, no, I don't wish this to anyone, but it serously happened to me. 😂

• I jumped from a chair and broke my arm
      It was at night in the kitchen. Don't ask why😂 I was maybe 9 or 10 I don't know

• Lobstein syndrome?
      I already forgot how a broken arm feels like.

• No, I'm just that "lucky". 😂
      At least in 1st grade I hadn't had to do my homeworks for 3 weeks. 😎😂

• I think everyone should experience the playing outside with friends all day and only coming in for lunch and after dark. Running around like a crazy pants and generally just being active and outdoors.

• Every child should experience going to the zoo at least once, come on

• My favorite: no ipad or any gadget, every child should explore everything and get dirty.

• running on the mountains!