Is it weird for someone my age to like my little pony?

• Yes it's hella weird
  • No it's fine
  • Do whatever you like
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• it seems normal. seeing how that show is really fucking popular. wait im confused, my little pony is that rainbow horse that hovers everywhere right

• Not when there are like 30+ year old men who like it. Nope I'd say you're within the demographic that the show was intended for.

• Sure you can watch it. You may get made fun of but go ahead. I checked it out to see what the hype about it was. It's basically power puff girls all over again. I didn't watch it again after the first time.

• If you were a guy, YES extremely weird. But nah, you're fine.

• I have two circles hanging below my mushroom and I like ponies cause I am a former cow boy :P

• My little pony is for men! not girls! lol

• I like my little pony.

• If bronies can like that show, so can you

• I don't even know what it is.

• Everyone is into something I guess

What Girls Said 8

• At your age, not really. It would be weird if you were like 18+ though. However, people can like whatever they want. There are men in their 30s which love MLP and go to conventions which is really weird.

• Not at all. My best friend loves my little pony and she's 18 and super awesome.

• i mean it is kind of weird. When I think of someone your age liking my little pony I think of those my little pony conventions all the weird people have downtown every year. But that's just me.

• I like my little pony my favorite is twilight sparkle

• Nah! Most MLP fans are actually in their 20s. And most of them are men

• I don't think it is weird, do whatever you want!

• Meh I don't mind
    I like pokemon

• You just wanna feel younger and your probably not the only one your age there are millions of people that watch the show and even till older it's just a hobby. It's the same question with people and anime (Japanese cartoons).