Turkish people of gag?

So you guys are always posting saying "hello I am from Turkey" or "what do you think of Turkey"
So now I actually have a question for you. How do you do that salad? Your salad is different and it's very flavorful. So how?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao at this question xD

What Guys Said 4

• Never knew turkish salad was different

• Well let me tag a Turkish guy...

@emreavar how do you guys make salad?

• Turks... I'm a direct descendant of dyonisius who allied with the Spartans... turks... Greek salads are better! This is Sparta!

• We have many types of salad.

• Omg finally a Turkish person haha. In particular I was wondering about one that has cucumber, red cabbage, tomatoes. It's often served before a main meal, and sometimes with bread.
      I think it's got parsly or something like that in it too.
      And how do you do liver sooo tasty too?
      Really, I want to know how to make all the Turkish food, because yum, but I'll start with the salads.

• I can help you i think :D, Where are you from? And where did you eat this salad?

• I believe you're mentioning Çoban Salatası, check this video and say if it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeHn6kdhTTk
      You can also add red cabbage in it.

What Girls Said 6

• Turkish coffee... Turkish Delight... mmmmmmmm!

• I've never had Turkish salad... but if it's anything like Moroccan salads I want to hear the answers :)

• I am not turkish, but are you talking about Kisir? :D

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Kisir.jpg

• Salad... I like salad.
    I hope they answer

• Lol is Turkish salad different?

• It's a national secret lol I can't say that😄