Do you think this is a sick thought process?

• Yes
  • No
Doesn't matter if it was suppse to be a "joke" or not. Whether the person was trolling or not, it's still sick.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Intentionally sick, but it's just fail for guys to make rape jokes. Unless you've spoken to victims, you probably don't have a clue about how detrimental and widespread it is.

It's a bit like telling Holocaust jokes to a 50% Jew audience.

What Guys Said 24

• No its a joke and you joke about bad things. From how there saying it I would guess the satire is from the fact that evey one is up in arms about rape, the supposed rape culture, and rape jokes. The fact is everyone knows tha rape is wrong and a terrible thing and yet people constantly talk about it as if this was something new and no one (and by that I mean men) knew that it was wrong. There making fun of the people screaming about rape not rape itself. I once made a cancer joke to my coworker, who was in a hospital bed with a day away from having a brain tumor removed. When the others left he stopped me and thanked me because I made him laugh at a very real and very dangerous thing. It helped him relax and calmed his nerves. You joke about bad things because there bad, they help us cope, you don't hear any one joking about good things because there good. I know what most will say to this comment so let me just counter that argument know, I was sexually molested and raped as a child. I was beaten and starved, and yes I joke about it because you either laugh or you break. I can only imagine how little suffering you would have had to have to not understand this. Be thankful.

• in the right setting, i can see the humor in it hahaa.

• Yes, ewww just so sad :( If they knew what rape was really like
    they wouldn't be making a joke out of it.. :/

• I was sexually molested and raped as a child, and I joke about it all the time. You would be hard pressed to find a person who didn't laugh at offensive jokes. They exist specificly because the situation is bad.

• I don't find rape jokes or humor funny at all, especially after talking to victims of aggressive attacks.

• It is the shock jock mentality favoured by some - I find it highly offensive

• This is so not funny.

• lol this is too stupid to be serious... then again America does have some pretty stupid people...

• That is hilarious

"You're the chosen one. Be happy" lmao

• If it's real it's sick but this was trolling.

• Wow, that thought process is so sick

• Obviously a good troll or a really dumb human being.

• It's meant to be a joke. I mean it's not particularly funny, but meh.

• Doesn't matter if it's suppose to be a "joke". It's not funny and no where near being a joke.

• No, you said "it's suppose to be a joke but not particularly funny". That's not the same as "Doesn't matter if it's a joke because it's disgusting and far from it"

• Whatever you say. ThatBritishLad takes a toke.

• It's the internet. It's filled with stupid people. Fortunately most people don't think like this.

• That messed up. That's on some family guy stuff.

• Accidentally clicked no.

• its sick
    but I don`t think its meant to be taken seriously
    more like a sick joke

• It's an act of malice, not attraction.

• AM i the only one guy here that would want to curbstomp these boys American History X style?

• Its very very bad n offensive joke. Abasement to women folk.

• they're obviously trolling

• I get they're trying to be funny... but it isn't. At all.

• I guess i'm gonna need an eye check up
    Cause I don't believe what I just read :/ :X

• men are disgust rapists

• It's an un-PC joke, time to jerk knees and say how abhorrent it is in an effort to prove how righteous we all are!

What Girls Said 23

• Saying "I want to have sex with you" would be kind of a compliment because you find them physically attractive. Rape is purely power based and wanting to control a woman, who you probably don't find attractive, you just want to get your end away. It's not consensual or shows respect so it's hardly a compliment.

These guys are either playing a sick joke or actually think this way, which means they should be avoided at all costs. This is a sick thought process.

• Twitter is full of people who think they're funny lol can't take them so serious.

• It's beyond fucked up.

• Whoops. I meant to vote yes. Genuine mistake... Please don't shoot me. I think the thought process is wrong in many ways.

• These are just jokes, no one should take it seriously. A lot of people say things for shock value, pretty sad that it comes from grown men and not teenagers lol

• I feel sad for the generations to come.

• That's terrifying

• I accidentally hit "No" it was a mistake. That is a very sick way to think, it's disgusting, those men are repulsive!

• This is disgusting

• That's a sick way of thinking

• Lol it's probably a joke... I hope. I laughed, but probably not funny to rape victims.

• Wow. Welp thats the internet.

• No that's messed up :(

• Yes, they're sick fucks.

• Omg, that is so fucking disgusting. Wtf I feel like punching someone after seeing this omg

• Oopsie... I clicked yes. I meant no.
    Notice how all these are posted by men. They are just using excuses to rape women. I'm not saying all men think this way!

• Ahhh, yes.

• Yes. Fucking sick.

• Not funny at all

• I get that it's a joke but it's beyond fucked up.

• I understand the humour in it but if it hasn't happened to you.. We really can't make jokes about it as it is a extremely sensitive topic that has ruined some lives.

• But then you can't really make jokes at all because your always going to be offending someone.

• It is fucking sick, Such idiots!

• I don't think this is meant to be serious, but any man who thinks like this needs a rape compliment himself.