Which of the following was your first phone?

My first phone was actually this :

It of course has the four buttons and then the contacts that your parents have to program. Smart little me figured out the contact book password within a day and started adding people, but dumb me decided to tell my mom that I figured out the password. When I was 9, I upgraded from this to this:

After this, I got a touch screen smart phone when I was 10/11. Well I technically didn't get it; this boy that lived in my neighbourhood liked me and gave me the smart phone sort of like #27 (but black and older from 2009 I think) because I dropped my fliphone in the pool. Unfortunately, I locked the phone out when I was 11/12 and tried to send it in the mail to my mom without asking for help and it never made it.

Most Helpful Guy

• number 6 - durable motherfucker.
    Got ran over by a car once... worked fine.
    I think the guy using it STILL hasn't changed it yet.

Today's phones are toast in 2-3 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of like 18 except it was a side slider with touch screen. I got the same model again after the first one broke. & it broke the same way again (it was a phone issue, I didn't break it). Then I got my iPhone.

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 10

• My first phone was number 18 but in pink

• Basically #14.

• #17 was closest to my first phone at around 9. Cuz I was the oldest and my parents came home late so they needed to contact me in some way lol.

You were cool if you had a cellphone

• Motorola touchscreen flip phone. Loved it

• A slide phone haha

• My first phone was a minute flip phone. I ran out of minutes on the first day. LOL! XP

• Mine first phone was a TELUS blue flip one.

• number # 17

• #9... I was like 8 years old

• My first phone was a Motorola Pebl