When someone close hurts you and only bothers you when they need you but no matter how bad they reat you you have always been there for them?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• That's like the definition of an abusive or the very least co-dependent relationship. You might not want to stay in that, whatever it is, because it's not going to be good for you in the long run. There has to be give and take. You don't appear to be getting anything out of this, only giving.

0|1
    0|0
    • even to this day i still bloody care about her and her kids and trying to help her with her collage coursework lol i must be a push over and have mug tattood to my forehead!! happends all the time to me lol same shit different day

• Then you have to make some boundaries. If she crosses them, you cut her off completely. You ARE being a push-over, but at least you can do something about it.

• yes your right im gonna have to cut my losses and move on

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• That is the definition of an abusive relationship even if there was no violence itis still emotionally abusive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do we do good because we can or because we want something in return? That is the answer to this question.

0|1
    0|0
  • What on earth are you asking? Consider this; if you don't like the way someone makes you feel, don't spend time with them. Sack up, bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • whats the question?

0|0
    0|0