So what are y'all up to this summer? Are y'all going on any vacations ect?

Just wandering what all of y'all will be doing this summer for summer vacations, etc .. anything

Most Helpful Guy

• im gonna try to hit up the beach at least 15 times.

• Me too hehe and go to drive in movies, also hang out with friends summer bucket list 😊

• Yep and it's awesome it's a good place to go on a date too have a truck put a mattress and covers and cuddle up in the back of the truck and watch the movie 😄

What Guys Said 4

• I am just back from Madrid in Spain - Thinking of where to go next.

• Nothing, I have no life. :'(

• Working. Which I enjoy.

• No fun for me, sadly, its job hunting time.

What Girls Said 8

• My summer just started a few days ago and I'm very happy, just chillin at home, enjoying my own awesome company, not caring about anything. :))))) Probably gonna go to the beach quite a few times this summer, but I don't think I'll travel anywhere, too poor. Oh well. Gotta love this summer life though. I deserve a rest.

• I'm going this Thursday to Croatia with my dad for 5 days. The 10th of July I go to Limburg (southern of the Netherlands) with my friends for a week and end July I got to Portugal with my parents for 2 weeks. So I'm going on vacation a lot.

• I'm going to be working out more because I'm already at a nice weight and want to get toned. I'm also going to get a job so I can save up before I move. My mom has never been on a plane before and wants to do some short trips to get use to it. Lol so we may be going to Atlanta a lot.

• Probably going out of state. Maybe if I get lucky I'm going to Key West again. Volunteering at a horse rescue shelter... Sleeping.

• Stay at home doing nothing. Its ramadhan😢😢

• I will be in Italy in August

• I think I will be doing nothing this summer.

• Sports tour in South Africa 🙌🙌