Do you hate negative people?

You know ,,, people who like to mess up everything positive.
CUZ I DO !
Note = Vote A includes hating them without showing it or talking about it with someone behind their backs !

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate negative people. Just keep your negative energy to yourself. please.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't say hate, but I just won't be around them, I'm not going to be sucked into their negativity, I like to be happy.

• I can't stand to be around anyone or anything that is negative. So I dislike them, don't hate them though.

• I don't like negative people because they always want to bring positive people down and try to make them negative with them.

• You hating negative people is such a negative thing to write. Shame on you.

• I'm a negative person, so not at the moment 😅

What Guys Said 11

• Here's what i think, From looking at this post alone, And your picture, You were the Popular guy in school. You had all the friends you could have ever wanted, And still do, You can get every girl you want with near no effort, And you go out to parties almost every weekend. And along the way, I'm sure you've made someone else feel bad for not being as good as you.
    My point being, Not everyone grew up with the privellages that im assuming you had. Some of us were the fat kid in school ya know? the type of kid who kids like you bullied, we were the type of kid who had no friends, no family, were hated by the opposite sex, Problems that made us completely rejected in society.
    So guess what, As a Negative person myself, I hate positive people, Because fuck them and their unrealistic view on life, Not everyone is as fucking lucky as them people.

• Yes they can be a drag to be around sometimes

• Not hate but they can be such a downer like 'What's the point of life when you're gonna die anyway' and I just avoid them..

• They don't matter to me, so I plainly ignore them.

And most of all I hate, people who don't know how to talk to people politely.

• Hate is a strong word, I dislike negative people attitudes

• I like negative people.

• Meh, I hate people who are pessimistic about everything. Like I know everyday isn't going to be rainbows and spaghetti, but don't be a downer about it. Ya know?

• I LOVE negative people!

• Wouldn't hating them make you negative?

• No. Hate is a negative thing. But , that is different.

• I don't hate them but negativity can rub off on people and that's what I hate.

• yes, i do.