I feel damn depressed?

Today is the day I feel depressed. I was just thinking about my life and literally I don't like my city. I want to move, but I can't I'm 18.

I failed little with school exams to, but I'm not so depressed because of that, but because of thinking about my life. I don't have a lot of friends too, because I don't use stupid social media to pretend who I am, which I am not.

I just want to move, have a little house and relax, somewhere where peace is and no technology. I don't even need it. Making some food and surfing, hiking having one love ;) etc... that's all I would need.

plus girl which I didn't know for long time, dumped me. Because she said that I'm so different. We were "dating" and talking over phone for 3 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not exactly happy where I am now, in life you can only do your best to make what you want to happen a reality, give it some time and find a job and way to secure that job so you can do what you really want to. I myself am working now, but its not enough to live on so I am looking continually and trying to find better employment. Just don't give up and keep looking forward toward your goal there not much else you can do but decide what makes you happy and try to accomplish it.

Good Luck

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Man that sucks. Oh well.